TNPSC Junior Analyst Recruitment 2023 | TNPSC Junior Analyst Notification @tnpsc.gov.in | Post: Junior Analyst | Total Vacancy: 07 | Last Date: 20.10.2023
TNPSC Junior Analyst Recruitment 2023 : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission announced a new Notification for Junior Analyst posts. 07 Vacancies to be filled by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. TNPSC Junior Analyst Qualification, Terms and conditions, and Applying procedure are explained Below and also available at www.tnpsc.gov.in. Interested applicants should submit the TNPSC Junior Analyst application will be available on the Official website from 21.09.2023 to 20.10.2023.
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Official website is www.tnpsc.gov.in. The total vacancy is 07 and the place of work is Tamilnadu. Candidates who are interested in TNPSC Junior Analyst Jobs can apply for this Notification. After that, If you have any doubts about filling out the www.tnpsc.gov.in Recruitment application form, Junior Analyst officer salary in Tamilnadu, you can ask through the comment section.
TNPSC Junior Analyst Notification 2023
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites Junior Analyst Vacancies through Online mode. This is a wonderful opportunity for those candidates who are interested in Junior Analyst Jobs in Tamilnadu. TN Junior Analyst Job Links are activated till 20.10.2023. After the Application Process, TNPSC Junior Analyst Selection Process is based on Written Examination followed by CV and Interview
|Name of the organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post name||Junior Analyst|
|Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||07|
This Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission job comes under the Tamilnadu Govt Jobs Category. You can also know the TNPSC Junior Analyst Jobs on our www.Jobcaam.in. It is always a good idea to keep an eye on Jobcaam Jobs portals and local newspapers for the latest job vacancies in Junior Analyst. Additionally, networking with people in your desired field can also be a great way to learn about TNPSC Junior Analyst job opportunities.
TNPSC Junior Analyst job vacancies 2023
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Junior Analyst in the Drugs Testing Laboratory||07|
TNPSC Junior Analyst Eligibility Criteria
What Qualification do i need to be a TNPSC Junior Analyst?
- Must be a graduate in Pharmacy or Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry and should possess not less than two years experience in the analysis of drugs.
- Provided that the requirement of experience may be reduced to one year in the case of Pharmacy graduates and post graduates in Chemistry with analytical Chemistry as a specifical subject.
What is the Age Limit for TNPSC Junior Analyst Post?
|Category of Applicants||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories and Ex-Servicemen.||18 years||No age limit|
|“Others” [i.e., applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs]||18 years||32 years*|
What is the Junior Analyst Salary in Tamilnadu?
- Rs.36,400- 1,15,700/- (Level-16)
How do i Register for TNPSC Junior Analyst Recruitment 2023?
candidates who are interested in TNPSC Junior Analyst Job Vacancy can apply through Online mode, so the aspirants can follow the below steps to apply.
Step by Step Guide for Applying Junior Analyst in Tamilnadu job
- Go to the TNPSC official website (tnpsc.gov.in)
- Click on the “One-Time Registration” link and create an account by providing your personal and contact information.
- Once your account is created, log in and click on the “Apply for Examination” link.
- Select the “Junior Analyst” post from the list of available vacancies and click on “Apply.”
- Fill in the necessary information in the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Destitute Widow/ PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Computer Based Test
|Notification Release Date||21.09.2023|
TNPSC Junior Analyst Recruitment Application form
The official website for this Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment is www.tnpsc.gov.in. Before applying for the TNPSC Junior Analyst Job Vacancy candidates can study all the details, including the Number of posts, Eligibility criteria, Age limit and etc., because of the application fees is non-refundable.