- 1 Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | Posts: Government Advocate, State Government Pleader & Other posts |Total Vacancy: 202 | Last Date: 29.07.2021 | Govt Jobs Tamilnadu 2021 | TN Court Recruitment 2021
- 2 Details of Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Highlights
- 3 How to Apply For Madras High Court Recruitment 2021?
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | Posts: Government Advocate, State Government Pleader & Other posts |Total Vacancy: 202 | Last Date: 29.07.2021 | Govt Jobs Tamilnadu 2021 | TN Court Recruitment 2021
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Madras inviting Application for the 202 posts of Government Advocate, State Government Pleader & Other Posts. This Madras High Court Recruitment Application form Will be available on the official Website from 14.07.2021 to 29.07.2021.
Interested candidates are requested to use the Madras High Court Jobs 2021 regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates and link, etc, Refer thoroughly before apply. If you have any doubt regarding the TN Court Recruitment 2021 application form fill up the procedure you can ask for a comment Below.
Details of Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Name of the organization||High Court of Madras|
|Post name||Graduate Jobs|
|Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||202|
|Address||Madras High Court, Chennai-600104|
This Madras High Court Jobs 2021 comes under the Tamilnadu Govt jobs 2021 category. Here you will get all information about TN Jobs 2021. Aspirants who are interested in Government jobs to Keep regularly check www.Jobcaam.in to get all information about the latest TN govt jobs 2021 like all State govt jobs, TN Jobs 2021, Central govt jobs, Defence Jobs, Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, Tamilnadu Jobs, Apprentice Jobs and Faculty Jobs.
MHC Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Additional Advocate General||09|
|State Government Pleader||01|
|Special Government Pleader||33|
|Additional Government Pleader||55|
|Government Advocate (Civil Side/ Criminal Side/ Taxes)||103|
Eligibility Criteria for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor Of Law Form a Recognized Board.
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
- The Maximum Age Limit is 60 years as per Notification
How to Apply For Madras High Court Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates can Apply Offline Mode only
- Find advertisements on the official website at www.mhc.tn.gov.in
- Create a valid username and password
- Fill in all Particulars without any mistakes.
- make a payment online.
- Submit Your Application to Below Mentioned Address
- Address: The Secretary to Government, Public Department, Secretariat, Chennai- 600 009.
- No Application Fees.
Madras High Court Jobs 2021 Follows.
Dates to remember about the Madras High Court jobs 2021
|Starting Date of Application||14.07.2021|
|Last date for Submission||29.07.2021|
Here you get all links about the Madras High Court jobs 2021.
|Madras High Court Recruitment Notification Pdf|