TN Agri Admission 2020 Open Announced Tnauonline.in 2020: TamilNadu Agriculture University Admission 2020 Advertising Report No.01 / TNAUONLINE 2020 has been announced.
Online Application to TN Agri admission 2020 is MANDATORY for applying for TNAU counseling for Both Constituent and Affiliated Institutes AS WELL AS APPLYING FOR MANAGEMENT QUOTA in Affiliated Institutes of TNAU.
Details TN Agriculture college admission 2020
|Organization||Tamilnadu Agriculture University Coimbatore|
|Admission||2020-21 for the admission of Diploma in Agriculture and Horticulture|
|Website to apply for TN Agri Online admission 2020||www.tnauonline.in|
|TNAUONLINE candidate registration form||Click here|
|Fee details to apply to a one college||
|TNAUONLINE 2020 Registration Payment Method||Demand Draft has drawn in favor of The Dean (Agriculture),
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore-3 payable at
|TNAUONLINE Documents needed||Click here|
|TNAUONLINE Application preparation||Click here|
Aspirants you are interested in TN Agriculture college admission 2020 to Keep regularly check www.Jobcaam.in to get all information
TN Agri online application 2020 Important dates @ tnauonline.in
- The starting date for online application registration is 10.092020
- Last day to register application through online – 16.10.2020
- Last date for receipt of filled in application by post – 21.10.2020
- Publication of Rank List- 29.10.2020
Information Broucher- Click here
TN Agri Admission 2020 College seats
|Diploma (Agriculture)||Institute of Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering
College & Research Institute, Kumulur – 621 712.
|Institute of Agriculture,
National Pulses Research Centre,
Vamban – 622 303.
|Institute of Horticulture, Horticultural Research
Station, Pechiparai – 629 161.
Affiliated colleges for TN Agri admission 2020
|Institute of Agriculture & Rural
Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya, Coimbatore –
|50 boys only|
|Sagayathottam Institute of Agriculture & Rural
Thakkolam – 631 151.
|Diploma (Agriculture)||Vanavarayar Institute of Agriculture,
Manakkadavu, Pollachi – 642 103.
|Diploma (Agriculture)||Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College, Kalavai,
Vellore – 632 506.
|Diploma (Agriculture)||PGP College of Agricultural Sciences, Palani
Nagar, Vettambadi (P.O), Namakkal – 637 405;
|Diploma (Agriculture)||Aravindhar Agricultural Institute of Technology.
Kalasapakkam, Thiruvannamalai District.
Phone: 04181 241799
|Diploma (Agriculture)||Raga Agricultural College and Rural
Development, Kovilpatti – 628502
|Adhiparasakthi Horticultural College, Kalavai,
Vellore – 632 506.
Eligibility for Tamilnadu Agriculture college admission 2020
- Candidates should have studied and passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology (or) Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology in the qualifying examinations.
- Candidates who passed HSC under the vocational stream and studied Biology and Vocational Subject Agricultural Practices (theory and practical) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who passed HSC under the vocational stream and studied Biology, Agricultural Science – Theory, Agricultural Science – Practical and Computer Technology as vocational subjects are eligible to apply.
Age limit for TN Agri Admission 2020
- Candidates should not have completed the age of 21 years
- SC / SCA / ST there is no age limit.
How to apply TN Agri Online application 2020?
- Go to https://tnauonline.in
- Click Diploma Admission
- Click on New Registration.
- Fill the application
- . After submission, your Registration Number and Password will be displayed and also sent to you by SMS (to your Mobile phone) and by email.
- The mobile phone number and e-Mail ID must be accessible by the candidate at all times for receiving further communications related to admission.
- Use of e-Mail ID and mobile phone number of others (like internet browsing centers, friends, relatives, etc.) are HIGHLY DISCOURAGED. In such cases, there is a risk of missing vital communication from TNAU.
- Now Download and print the application and check list.
- Send the duly filled in APPLICATION along with the required
APPLICATION FEE of Rs. 200/- (Rs. 100/- for SC, SCA and ST candidates) paid through Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Dean (Agriculture), Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore-3 payable at Coimbatore and copies of CERTIFICATES by registered post to:
- The Dean (Agriculture) and Chairman (Admissions)
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University,
on or before 5:00 PM, 21 October 2020
- Original certificates and documents must be produced for verification during counseling/ as and when required. DO NOT SEND ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES BY POST.
Document Details for TN Agri admission 2020
- Filled in and signed application with passport size photograph
- Application Fee (Demand Draft)
- Photocopy of 10th mark sheet
- Photocopy of HSC/ Equivalent Examination Mark sheet(s)
- Photocopy of Community Certificate
- A self-addressed and sufficiently stamped acknowledgment card
Help Desk for TN Agri online application 2020
- +91 422 6611345,
- +91 422 6611322
- +91 422 6611346,
- +91 422 6611328