- 1 TNEA Supplementary Online Application form 2021 | Tamil Nadu Engg College Admission 2021 | TN Engg Counselling 2021 @www.tneaonline.org
- 2 TNEA Supplementary Online Application form 2021 Overview
- 3 TNEA Counselling 2021 Necessary Documents
- 4 How To Apply Online Tamil Nadu Engineering College admission or counseling 2021?
TNEA Supplementary Online Application form 2021 | Tamil Nadu Engg College Admission 2021 | TN Engg Counselling 2021 @www.tneaonline.org
TNEA Supplementary Online Application form 2021: Tamilnadu Engineering College Admissions 2021 Announced by Tamilnadu directorate of technical education (TNDTE) for government and Self-finance Engineering college. This TNEA 2021 Online Application form will be available on the official website from 14.10.2021 to 17.10.2021.
Common application to join Government and Government Aided Engineering Colleges, University Departments and Constituent Colleges of Anna University, Annamalai University and for the seats surrendered by Self–Financing Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu under (Counselling) Unified Single Window Admission System for Indian Nationals. If you have any doubt regarding the Tamil Nadu Engineering College admissions 2021 application form fill up procedure you can ask comment Below.
TNEA Supplementary Online Application form 2021 Overview
|Organization||Tamilnadu Directorate of Technical Education (TNDTE)|
|Admission||ADMISSION TO FIRST YEAR B.E./B.TECH. DEGREE COURSES|
|Website to apply for TNEA 2021||www.tneaonline.org and www.tndte.gov.in|
|TNEA candidate registration form||Click here|
|Fee details||For General, BC, MBC category – Rs. 500/-
For SC /SCA /ST category Rs. 250/-
For each special reservation category – Rs. 100/-
|TNEA 2021 Registration Payment Method||Online Mode|
TNEA Counselling 2021 Necessary Documents
Original, Photocopy of the documents and signed hard copy of the registered application (PDF obtained after successful application registration through online) printout should be taken and kept until the counseling is completed.
The following certificates are needed to be uploaded after completion of registration.
- 10thMark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC, and BCM
- First Graduate Certificate – If applicable
TNEA registration 2021
A Candidate seeking admissions to first-year B.E/B. Tech degree courses [TNEA 2021] should apply online for registration on the official website www.tneaonline.org or www.tndte.gov.in from anywhere. For the convenience of candidates, TNEA Facilitation Centers (TFC) have been opened in selected cities.
How To Apply Online Tamil Nadu Engineering College admission or counseling 2021?
TNEA Supplementary Online Application form 2021 : Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2021 is a completely online process that includes Registration, Application Filling, College Selection, Payments, and Application Download.
- Go to the official website @www.tneaonline.org and www.tndte.gov.in
- Read the all Instructions Thoroughly (available in English and Tamil)
- Enter Your Full Name
- Create Username and Password in TNEA portal
- Fill in all particulars without any mistakes
- Choose college and Course
- Make Payment Online
- Submit Your Application form.
- For General, UR, BC Category – Rs. 500/-
- For SC /SCA /ST – Rs. 250/-
- special reservation category – Rs. 100/-
|Registration Start Date||14.10.2021|
TNEA online registration 2021
Here you can get all the Application form Links about TNEA 2021. Kindly check the official Website www.tneaonline.org to get more information and details.
|Instruction English | Tamil Pdf|
|Rank List PDF|