North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 | Post Name: Apprentice| Total Vacancies: 1104 | Last Date: 02.08.2023 | NER ner.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment Notification
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023: RRC Gorakhpur, has started the Apprentice Application for eligible candidates. Totally 1104 Apprentice vacancies are going to fill by RRC North Eastern Railway. The North Eastern Railway application mode for this recruitment is Only Online Mode and the RRC Gorakhpur Vacancy Online Apply Link Open from 03.07.2023. The Last Date for Online Submission is 02.08.2023. candidates who are interested in NER Recruitment apply eligible candidates without fail.
North Eastern Railway Notification and Online Apply link available from 03.07.2023 at www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in. Aspirants are requested to use the NER Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates, and Application Form. If you are in doubt about filling out the Online application form regarding ner.indianrailways.gov.in recruitment 2023, www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in recruitment, you can ask through the comment section
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name of the organization
|North Eastern Railway
|No of vacancies
North Eastern Railway Selection Process is based on the Academic Marks. The Official website to get all the information about North Eastern Railway Job Vacancy is www.NER.indianrailways.gov.in. You can instantly know the Railway apprentice Jobs on our www.Jobcaam.in You can also view details such as the educational qualification age for the currently announced North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 employment. Not only that, you can find all the information about Railway Jobs and North Eastern Railway Apprentice Merit List, and Result.
North Eastern Railway Job vacancy
|Name of the Posts
|No of Posts
|Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur
|Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt
|Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt
|Mechanical Workshop Izzat Nagar
|Diesel Shed Izzat Nagar
|Carriage & Wagon Izzat Nagar
|Carriage & Wagon Lucknow Jn
|Diesel Shed Gonda
|Carriage & Wagon Varanasi
Eligibility Criteria for NER Gorakhpur recruitment
- The candidate should have already passed the prescribed qualification of High School/10th with minimum 50% marks & ITI in notified trade on the date of issue of notification. i.e. 03.07.2023
- The candidates must not be less than 15 years of age and not more than 24 years of age as on 02.08.2023. In the case of SC/ST candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years and in the case of OBC candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years. For Divyang candidates maximum 10 years age relaxation is permitted.
How to Apply For North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023?
- Go to ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates can apply Online Mode
- Read the Notification Thoroughly before Apply
- Fill the Application form without any mistakes
- Attach All Relevant Documents
- Submit your application
- The candidates will have to pay Rs.100/- as processing fee.
- SC/ST/EWS/Divyang (PwBD)/Women candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- Based on the Academic Marks
- Document Verification
RRC Gorakhpur Recruitment schedule
|Starting date of Application
|Last date for Submission
ner.indianrailways.gov.in online application form