Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 | Central Bank Recruitment Notification @centralbankofindia.co.in | Post: Apprentice | Total Vacancy: 5000 | Last Date: 03.04.2023
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Notification: Central Bank of India announced a new Notification for Apprentice posts. 5000 Vacancies are to be filled by the Central Bank of India. Central Bank of India Apprentice Qualifications, Terms and conditions, and Applying procedure are explained below and also available at www.centralbankofindia.co.in. Interested applicants should Submit the application form to the Central Bank of India from 20.03.2023 to 03.04.2023 as per the notification.
The Central Bank of India Official website is www.centralbankofindia.co.in. The total vacancy is 5000 and the place of work is Anywhere in India. Candidates who are interested in Central Bank of India Apprentice Jobs can apply for this Notification. After that, If you have any doubts about filling out the www.centralbankofindia.co.in Recruitment application form, you can ask through the comment section.
Central Bank of India Notification 2023
Central Bank of India invites Apprentice Vacancies through Online mode. This is a wonderful opportunity for those candidates who are interested in Apprentice Jobs in Central Bank of India. Central Bank of India Job Links are activated till 03.04.2023. After the Application Process, Central Bank of India Selection Process is based on Academic marks
|Name of the organization||Central Bank of India|
|No of vacancies||5000|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
This Central Bank of India Jobs 2023 comes under the Bank Jobs Category. You can also know the Central Bank of India Jobs on our www.Jobcaam.in. After that, you can get all the information about the Central Bank of India vacancy, age limit, and Salary. In Conclusion, You can find all the information about the Central Bank of India Admit card and Result on our page.
Central Bank of India Job Vacancy
|Andaman & Nicobar||01|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli & Daman & Diu||03|
Eligibility Criteria for www.centralbankofindia.co.in Recruitment 2023
What is the Qualification for the Central Bank of India?
- Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualifications recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Minimum 20 years and Maximum 28 years as on cut-off date. However, relaxation in upper age limit for categories like SC/ST/OBC/PWBD etc. as per Govt. of India guidelines is applicable.
What is the Central Bank of India Salary?
|Rural / Semi-Urban branches||Rs. 10000/-||Rs. 225/-|
|Urban branches||Rs. 12000/-||Rs. 300/-|
|Metro branches||Rs. 15000/-||Rs. 350/-|
How to Apply For Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023?
candidates who are interested in Central Bank of India Job Vacancy can apply through Online mode, so aspirants can follow the below steps to apply.
- Candidates can apply Online
- Find advertisements on the official website.
- Fill in all the particulars without any mistakes.
- Attach All Relevant Documents.
- Make a Payment Online
- Submit Your Application
- Payment Mode: Online
|UR / OBC / EWS||Rs. 800/-|
|SC / ST / Women||Rs. 600/-|
Online Written Test (objective type):
- The online written examination will consist of five parts i.e. 1. Quantitative, General English, & Reasoning Aptitude and Computer Knowledge 2. Basic Retail Liability Products 3. Basic Retail Asset Products 4. Basic Investment Products 5. Basic Insurance Products
- The duration of exam will be published along with the call letters.
- Candidates up to 4 times of vacancies will be called for the interview for checking their suitability for the post.
- It will be at the discretion of the bank to conduct the interview or dispense with it.
- Merit List will be drawn district wise and category wise.
Local Language Proof:
- The candidate should be proficient in local language
- Candidate will be require to produce certificate of VIII/X/XII or Graduate level having studied local language as one of his/her subject.
|Notification Release Date||20.03.2023|
|Exam Date (Tentative)||April 2nd Week|
Central Bank of India Recruitment Application form
The official website for the Central Bank of India Recruitment is www.centralbankofindia.co.in. Before applying for the Central Bank of India Job Vacancy candidates can study all the details, including the Number of posts, Eligibility criteria, Age limit and etc., because of the application fees is non-refundable.
|Notification pdf link:|
|Apply Online link:|