- 1 UPSC NDA I 2022 Notification | Total Vacancy: 400 | Last date: 11.01.2022 | National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Notification @ www.upsc.gov.in
- 2 UPSC NDA I 2022 Recruitment Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for www.upsc.gov.in NDA 1 2022
- 4 How to Apply For UPSC NDA I 2022 Recruitment?
UPSC NDA I 2022 Notification: UPSC National defence academy and Naval Academy are inviting applications for 400 Officer Posts from eligible Indian Citizens by Online mode. This UPSC NDA 1 2022 recruitment application form is available on the official website from 22.12.2021 to 11.01.2022. Candidates who are interested in National Defence Academy 2022 Examination can apply through online mode.
Candidates are required to apply Online mode only by using the Official website www.upsconline.nic.in. Interested candidates are requested to use UPSC NDA I Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates and link, etc, Refer thoroughly before apply. If you have any doubt about www.upsc.gov.in NDA & NA 1 2022 Notification various Online application form fill up procedure you can ask comment Below.
UPSC NDA I 2022 Recruitment Details
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|No of vacancy||400|
|Job location||Anywhere in India|
|Eligibility||Indian Citizens unmarried (Male and Female)|
|Notification no||EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.03/2022-NDA-I|
|Apply mode||online mode|
UPSC NDA Selection process is based on the written examination and followed by the Interview. This UPSC NDA I 2022 comes under the Central Govt jobs category. Here you will get all information about www.upsc.gov.in NDA I 2022 Recruitment. Aspirants you are interested in Indian Army Defence jobs to Keep regularly check www.Jobcaam.in to get all information about the UPSC NDA Recruitment, Admit card, Cut Off marks, UPSC Merit List, UPSC NDA I 2022 Result on our page.
UPSC NDA I 2022 job Vacancy Details
|Name of the Organization||Number of Vacancies|
|National Defence Academy||370|
Eligibility Criteria for www.upsc.gov.in NDA 1 2022
- Candidates Must have Studying 12th or Completed 12th Only Eligible.
- Check official Advertisement for more details
- Only unmarried male/female candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2003 and not later than 1st July, 2006 are eligible.
|SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs Candidates||No Fee|
|Payment Mode||Online Mode|
How to Apply For UPSC NDA I 2022 Recruitment?
- Candidates can apply online mode only
- Find the advertisement on the Official website
- Fill in all particulars without any mistakes.
- Attach a Passport size photo and put your signature.
- Submit your application
- Take a printout application for your future reference.
- Written Examination
- SSB Interview
|Starting date of application||22.12.2021|
|Weekly Employment News|
|Join Telegram Alert|