AAI Recruitment 2023 | Vacancy Notification @aai.aero | Post: Consultant | Total Vacancy: 14 | Last Date: 16.04.2023
AAI Recruitment 2023 Notification: Airports Authority of India announced a new Notification for Consultant posts. 14 Vacancies to be filled by AAI. Airports Authority of India Consultant Qualification, Terms and conditions, and Applying procedure are explained Below and also available at www.aai.aero. Interested applicants should Submit the application form to AAI Wellington from 23.03.2023 to 16.04.2023 as per the notification.
The Airports Authority of India Official website is www.aai.aero. The total vacancy is 14 and the place of work is Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Daman and Diu. Candidates who are interested in AAI Consultant Jobs can apply for this Notification. After that, If you have any doubts about filling out the www.aai.aero Recruitment application form, you can ask through the comment section.
AAI Notification 2023
Airports Authority of India invites Consultant Vacancies Through Offline. This is a wonderful opportunity for those candidates who are interested in Consultant Jobs in AAI. Airports Authority of India Job Links are activated till 16.04.2023. After the Application Process, AAI Selection Process is based on Interview.
|Name of the organization||Airports Authority of India|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||14|
|Job Location||Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Daman and Diu|
This Airports Authority of India Jobs 2023 comes under the Central Govt Jobs Category. You can also know the AAI Jobs on our www.Jobcaam.in. After that, you can get all the information about the AAI vacancy, age limit, and Salary. In Conclusion, You can find all the information about the AAI Admit card and Result on our page.
AAI Job Vacancy 2023
Eligibility Criteria for www.aai.aero Recruitment
- i) Retired ATCOs (from AAI) from the level of E-7/E-6 (Jt. General Manager/ Dy.
General Manager) to be engaged as Consultant.
- ii) One month cooling period for consultants will not be required for ATCOs
superannuated from AAI and consent for re-employment from retiring ATCOs can
be taken before hand prior to retirement.
- iii) Minimum 10 years of experience in the relevant field.
- iv) The retired officials shall be medically fit and age shall not be more than 70 years.
- v) The eligible candidate should be clear from Vigilance / Disciplinary angle at the time
of retirement. In this regard, candidate has to submit supporting document.
- vi) There should be no criminal case pending against the eligible candidate and this will
be self-certified by the respective candidate.
- vii) In case of selection through interview, the eligible candidate should be pass in
interview and should be selected based upon merit ranking.
- viii) Candidates, who have completed 05 years’ cumulative period as Consultant in AAI,
shall not be considered for re-engagement of consultant as per existing policy.
How to Apply For AAI Recruitment 2023?
candidates who are interested in AAI Job Vacancy can apply through Offline mode, so the aspirants can follow the below steps to apply.
- Candidates can apply for Offline mode
- Find advertisements on the official website.
- Fill in all the particulars without any mistakes.
- Attach All Relevant Documents.
- Submit Your Application to below mention address
- Address: General Manager (HR), Airports Authority of India, Regional Headquarters, Western Region. Integrated Operational Offices, New Airport Colony, Vile-Parle (East) Mumbai- 400 099
- There is no application fee
|Notification Release Date||23.03.2023|
AAI Application form
The official website for this Airports Authority of India Recruitment is www.aai.aero. Before applying for the AAI Job Vacancy candidates can study all the details, including the Number of posts, Eligibility criteria, Age limit and etc., because of the application fees is non-refundable.
|Notification pdf link|
2 thoughts on “AAI Recruitment 2023 Apply for 14 Consultant Vacancies”
Diploma final year student apply Pannalama
ECG technology job