AAI Recruitment 2022 | AAI Job Vacancy @aai.aero | Total Vacancy: 47 | Last date: 10.11.2022 | Airports Authority of India Notification
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 : Airports Authority of India is inviting applications from who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Sikkim for 47 Junior Assistant (Fire Service, electronics, Accounts) Posts. This AAI JA Online Application form will be available on the official website from 12.10.2022 to 10.11.2022.
Airport Southern zone Job Vacancy Notification is available @aai.aero/en. Interested candidates are requested to use the AAI Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates and links, etc, Refer thoroughly before apply. If you have any doubt regarding the aai.aero Online application form, Syllabus, Exam Date fill up procedure you can ask comment Below.
AAI South Zone Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of the organization||Airports Authority of India|
|Post name||Junior and Senior Assistant|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||47|
|Job Location||Eastern Zone|
AAI Jobs comes under the Central Govt jobs category. Here you will get all information about Central govt Jobs 2022. Aspirants who are interested in Government jobs to Keep regularly check www.Jobcaam.in to get all information about the latest govt jobs like all State govt jobs, Central govt jobs, Defence Jobs, Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, Apprentice Jobs and Faculty Jobs.
AAI Eastern Zone Job Vacancy 2022
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Junior Assistant (Fire Service)||32|
|Senior Assistant (Electronics)||09|
|Senior Assistant (Accounts)||06|
AAI Junior And Senior Assistant Eligibility Criteria
|1. Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4 –
i) 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks (OR)
ii) 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
a) Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License (OR)
b) Valid Medium Vehicle License issued atleast one year before the date of Advertisement i.e. 25/08/2022. (OR)
c) Valid Light Motor Vehicle(LMV) licence issued atleast two years before the date of Advertisement i.e. 25/08/2022.
Temporary / Learning License will not be accepted.
|2. Junior Assistant (Electronics) a) Diploma in Electronics/Telecommunication//Radio
Engineering from a Recognized/Deemed Board/University recognized by Govt. of India. b) Two (02) years relevant experience in the concerned discipline
|3. Senior Assistant (Accounts) NE-6 – Graduates preferably B.Com with computer training course of 03 to 06 months .
Experience: Two years (2) relevant experience in the concerned discipline.
- 18 to 30 years as on 25/08/2022
- upper age limit is relaxable as follows3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) as on 25/08/2022.
- 5 years for SC/ST as on 25/08/2022.
- Age, Qualification, Experience etc.,shall be reckoned as on 25/08/2022.
How to Apply For AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can apply Online mode.
- Candidates go to the Official Website at www.aai.aero Download the Official Notification
- Find advertisements on the official website.
- Fill the application without any mistakes.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Submit Your Application
- Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) to be paid by the Candidates belonging to UR,OBC,EWS category
- No application fee is required to be paid by Women / SC / ST / Ex-servicemen candidates / Person with disabilities
- Stage 1: Written Exam(Computer Based Test)
- Stage 2: Certificates/Documents verification, Medical Examination (Physical Measurement test), Driving Test, Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Centres for Computer Based Test: (Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Cochin, Vijayawada,
|Starting date of Application||12.10.2022|
|Last date for submission online||10.11.2022|
|AAI Apply Online|
|Weekly Employment News|
|Join Telegram Alert|