Indian Coast guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023 | Post: General Duty Technical | Vacancy: 71 | Indian coast guard recruitment for assistant commandant
Indian Coast guard Assistant commandant Recruitment 2023: The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian Male/Female candidates for various branches as an Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer). Registration of ‘online’ application will be through the Coast Guard recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Registration of ‘online’ applications will be through the Coast Guard website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. from 25.01.2023. Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 last date is 09.02.2023. Coast Guard upcoming recruitment is Navik GD and DB.
Assistant Commandant is the Best Job in Indian Coast Guard. Recruitment for women in Indian Coast Guard is only for the post of Assistant Commandant. Interested candidates are requested to use the ICG Assistant Commandant Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates and link, etc, Refer thoroughly before apply. If you have any doubt regarding the ICG AC Recruitment 2023 Online application form fill up procedure you can ask comment Below.
Indian Coast guard Assistant Commandant Notification 2023 Details
|Name of the organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post name||Assistant Commandant|
|No of vacancies||71|
|Exam venue||Anywhere in India|
|Job location||Across India|
|Eligible||Male and Female|
This ICG Assistant Commandant job comes under the Defence jobs category. Here you will get all information about ICG Assistant Commandant advt no.01/2024. Aspirants you are interested in Government jobs to Keep regularly check www.Jobcaam.in to get all information about the Indian Coast guard assistant commandant admit card and results 2023.
|Name of the Post||Gender||Vacancy|
|General Duty (GD)||Male Only||50|
|Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA)||Male/Female|
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Commandant
what qualifications do you need to join the coast guard Assistant Commandant?
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|General Duty (GD)||Should hold a degree of recognised university with minimum 60% aggregate marks.|
|Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA)||Should possess current Commercial Pilot Licence issued/ validated by Director General Civil Aviation on the date of submission of application.|
|Technical (Mechanical)||Should hold an Engineering degree of recognised university inNavalArchitecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace with minimum 60% aggregate marks.|
|Technical (Electrical/Electronics)||Should hold an Engineering degree of recognised university in Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engineering or Power Electronics with minimum 60% aggregate marks|
|Law Entry||A degree in Law from a recognized university with minimum 60% aggregate marks.|
- Check the detailed advertisement for more details.
Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Age Limit
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|General Duty (GD)||Born between01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive).|
|Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA)||Born between01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2004 (Both dates inclusive).|
|Technical (Mechanical)||Born between01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive).|
|Law Entry||Born between01 Jul 1993 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive).|
coast guard assistant commandant selection process
|#1: Shortlisting||A higher percentage of marks|
|#2: Written exam||Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and
Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT)
|#3: Stage-II||Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test)|
|#4: Medical Test||Height, weight, Chest, Hearing, and Tatto|
coast guard recruitment assistant commandant syllabus is English Language, Reasoning and Numerical Ability, General Science and Mathematical Aptitude, General Knowledge and Core Engineering Subjects.
- Three copies of the e-Admit card with the latest photograph affixed.
- Two copies of the application form.
- Original Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Candidates who are perusing higher education can submit self-attested photocopies of 10th class marks sheet and pass certificate.
- Original Caste certificate
- The permanent address and domicile of the candidate should be of the same place/state.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card / Voter ID-card, Pan card, School / College ID-card or any other photo identity proof.
- Twelve recent color passport size photographs with a blue background.
Tattoo Details for Coast Guard AC
- Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos allow only the inner face of forearms, any other part of the body is not acceptable.
- Cell phones, watches, and any other recording devices are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of the Common entrance exam.
How to Apply Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates can apply Online Mode Only
- Find the Official Notification @ www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Read the Notification Thoroughly before Apply
- Fill the Application form without any mistakes
- Submit Your Application
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty Only) through online mode
- except for SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of a fee
Coast Guard AC Apply dates
|Online registration starts||25.01.2023|
|Online registration close||09.02.2023|
Certificate of Undertaking
For candidates who are applying in this ICG AC Recruitment, while applying, a Certificate of Undertaking is mandatory. use the below link to download the ICG Certificate of Undertaking. Coast Guard Recruitment Helpline Number is 0120-2201340
coast guard assistant commandant Apply online
|Apply Online (begins at 25.01.2023)|
|More Coast Guard Jobs|
Coast Guard Recruitment Video:-