TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 | Post: Sub Inspector (Taluk and AR) | Tamilnadu Police SI Notification @ tnusrb.tn.gov.in | Vacancy: 444 | Closing Date: 17.04.2022
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board Announced a short Notice About Taluk and AR SI Notification at tnusrb.tn.gov.in. Tamilnadu Police department going to Fill Sub Inspector Taluk and Armed Reserve Vacancies and invites applications for the post of Sub Inspector (SI) Posts. 444 vacancies are to be filled by the Tamilnadu Police. Tamilnadu SI Educational Qualification, Notification, and applying procedure are explained Below and also available at www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in. Interested applicants should submit the Online application form to TNUSRB from 08.03.2022 and the Last date is 17.04.2022 as per the notification.
Tamilnadu State Police Official website is www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in. The total vacancy is Various and the job location is Tamilnadu. Candidates who are interested in TN SI Jobs can apply for this Notification. After that, If you have any doubt about filling out the TNUSRB Sub Inspector recruitment 2022, TN SI Vacancy 2022. tnusrb.tn.gov.in SI Notification application form regarding, you can ask through the comment section.
Tamilnadu SI Recruitment 2022 Details
All the Applied candidates received a mail from TNUSRB, that is due to technical reasons the documents uploaded by you for the online application of sub inspectors of police (Taluk & AR) 2022 are not retrievable. Hence you are requested to upload all the documents supporting your claim along with your photo and signature once again.
|Name of the organization||Tamilnadu State Police|
|Post name||Sub Inspector (Taluk & AR)|
|Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||444|
|closing date of Application||17.04.2022 (Extended)|
TNUSRB SI Selection process for Open Candidates is Based on Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test, Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Medical Examination, Document Verification, and Viva Voce. Candidates can apply only Online Mode for this Tamilnadu SI Notification. You may know about the Tamilnadu State Police Job Notification on our www.Jobcaam.in. After that, you can get all the information about the Tamilnadu Police Job vacancy, age limit, salary. In Conclusion, You can find all the information about the TNUSRB SI Selection List, Admit Card, and Result on our page.
Schedule of examination
|25.06.2022||10.00 to 11.40||Tamil language||open and Department|
|15.00 to 17.30||Main Written Exam||Open Category|
|26.06.2022||10.00 to 13.00||Main Written Examination||Departmental Candidates|
TNUSRB SI Job Vacancy
|Name of the Post||Men||Women||Total|
|Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk)||279||120||399|
|Sub-Inspectors of Police (AR)||32||13||45|
Tamilnadu SI Taluk and AR Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree from any University recognized by UGC / Government on the date of Notifications.
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
- The applicants should have attained the age of 20 years and should not be aged above 30 years as on 1st July of the Notification year. The upper age limit relaxation given to certain categories is as follows
|Category||Upper age limit|
|Backward Class, Backward Class (Muslim), Most Backward Class/Denotified Community.||32 yrs|
|Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribe.||35 yrs|
|Destitute Widow||37 yrs|
|Ex-servicemen/Ex-personnel of Central Para-Military Forces (Discharged from service within 3 years from the date of notification / Serving persons who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of application.||47 yrs|
|Departmental candidates appearing for departmental quota examination||47 yrs|
|Backward Class (Muslim)||3.5%|
|Most Backward Class / Denotified Communities||20%|
|Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar)||3%|
- 20% Reservation is provided for Departmental quota candidates.
- 10% Reservation is provided for Sports quota candidates.
List of approved Games and Sports
- Basket Ball,
- Volley Ball
- Hand Ball,
- Weight Lifting,
- Aquatics (Swimming),
- Equitation (Horse riding),
- Rifle Shooting and
- Silambam are eligible for awarding marks.
20% PSTM PREFERENCE:
- 20% of all vacancies shall be set apart on preferential basis for the open candidates who studied from 1st Standard upto the First Bachelor’s degree (qualifying degree) in Tamil Medium.
MARKS ALLOCATION FOR OPEN AND DEPARTMENTAL CANDIDATES :
|1.||Written Examination||70 Marks||85 Marks|
|2.||Physical Efficiency Test||15 Marks||Exempted|
|3.||Viva-Voce||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|4.||Special Marks||5 Marks||5 Marks|
|Total||100 Marks||100 Marks|
How do I Apply For TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the Website “tnusrb.tn.gov.in”
- Aspirants can apply to Online Mode.
- Read the Notification Thoroughly
- Fill out the Application form without any mistakes
- Attach All Relevant Documents
- Make a Payment Online
- Submit your application
- The Examination fee is Rs.500/-.
- If the Police Departmental candidates apply for both under open quota and departmental quota, he/she shall pay a sum of Rs.1000/- as an examination fee, which shall be paid either through cash challan or online payment.
Tamilnadu Sub Inspector Selection procedure
- Tamil Language Test
- Main Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test
- Endurance Test
- Physical Efficiency test
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
- Viva Voce
|Starting date of Application||08.03.2022|
|Closing Date of Application||17.04.2022|
The documents should be uploaded through the online application information login in the TNUSRB Website. This Facility Will be Available from 05.05.2022 @11.00 Hrs to 15.05.2022 @ 23.59 Hrs.
TNUSRB SI Online Apply form Links
|Join Telegram Alert|