TNERC Recruitment 2022 | Posts: Electricity Ombudsman and Secretary | Last Date: 27.04.2022 & 06.05.2022 | TNERC Notification at www.tnerc.gov.in
TNERC Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Electricity Regulatory Commission desires to fill up Two post of Electricity Ombudsman and Secretary on a contract basis. The concurrence of the Government of Tamil Nadu to fill up the post on a contract basis has been sent for approval. These TNERC Job Vacancies is announced by tnerc.gov.in and the Application form will available on the official website from 06.04.2022 to 27.04.2022 and 06.05.2022. Candidates who are interested in Tamilnadu Govt Jobs can apply for this TNERC jobs.
This Tamilnadu Electricity Regulatory Commission recruitment and TNERC Job Vacancy Notification is available at @www.tnerc.gov.in. Interested candidates are requested to use the TNERC Job Openings regarding the process of Exam, Eligibility Criteria, and Apply Process. If you are in doubt about filling out the Online application form regarding TNERC Secretary Vacancies, you can ask through the comment section
TNERC Secretary Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of the organization||Tamil Nadu Electricity Regulatory Commission|
|Post name||Electricity Ombudsman and Secretary|
|Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||02|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|Last date to apply||27.04.2022 & 06.05.2022|
This TNERC careers comes under Tamilnadu Govt Jobs. You can instantly know the Central Govt Jobs on our www.Jobcaam.in You can also view details such as the educational qualification age for the currently announced TNERC Notification 2022 employment. Not only that, you can find all the information about Central Govt Jobs, State Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, Defence Department Jobs, TNERC Results on our page.
TNERC Job Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary Details|
|Secretary||01||Rs.1,23,100 – 2,15,900|
Eligibility Criteria for TNERC Jobs
Below are the educational qualifications to look for employment as declared by the Tamil Nadu Electricity Regulatory Commission
- should have qualification in electrical engineering with experience in electricity sector
- Post Graduate degree from a recognized University in India in any discipline. Associate of Company Secretaries is desirable
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
- Should have completed 58 years with a maximum age limit of 62 years and shall cease to hold the post after he / she attains the age of 65 years.
How to Apply For TNERC Recruitment 2022?
- Aspirants can apply to Offline Mode.
- Candidates go to the official website at www.tnerc.gov.in.
- Read the Notification Thoroughly before Apply
- Creat a Bio-data without any mistakes
- Attach All Relevant Documents
- Submit Your Application to “The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Electricity Regulatory Commission, 4 th Floor, SIDCO Corporate Office Building, Thiru.vi.ka Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai 600 032”
- No Application Fees
Dates to Remember
|Starting date of Application||06.04.2022|
|Last Date for Secretary||27.04.2022|
|Last Date for Electricity Ombudsman||06.05.2022|
TNERC Application form
Here you can find all the links for Tamil Nadu Electricity Regulatory Commission (TNERC). Please check the official website www.tnerc.gov.in for more details.
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Weekly Employment News||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Alert||Click Here|