TN Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023: Are you interested in a career in the postal department? If so, then the TN GDS Recruitment 2023 may be of interest to you. The Tamil Nadu Postal Circle is set to recruit Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) to work in rural areas in the state of Tamil Nadu. In this blog, we’ll cover all the essential information about the TN GDS Recruitment 2023 and what you need to know about the TN postal circle GDS jobs. This Tamilnadu Post Office Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Online application form will be available on the official website from 03.08.2023 to 23.08.2023.
Tamilnadu GDS official website is indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.the TN GDS Recruitment 2023 offers an exciting opportunity for individuals interested in a career in the postal department. By meeting the eligibility criteria and following the application and selection process, you can become a part of the Tamil Nadu Postal Circle and contribute to the delivery of postal services in rural areas. So, keep an eye on the official website of the Tamil Nadu Postal Circle for updates on the TN GDS recruitment 2023 and start preparing for a career as a TN postal circle GDS! If you have any doubts regarding the indiapostgdsonline.gov.in Application form fill up procedure you can ask comment Below.
Tamilnadu Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Details
Post Office GDS jobs is one of the important jobs in Tamilnadu, Not only TN all over the India, Because GDS Selection process is based on the SSLC Marks, There is No Examination, and this is permanant central govt jobs in India. Candidates read all the information, if satisfied the eligibility criteria can apply through Online Mode.
|Name of the Organization
|Tamilnadu Post Office Postal Circle
|Gramin Dev Sevaks
|Central Govt Jobs
|No of vacancies
|Anywhere in Tamilnadu Post Office
Tamilnadu Postal circle recruitment 2023 comes under the Central govt jobs category. Here you will get all information about Post Office Related Jobs. The selection process for the TN GDS recruitment 2023 involves the following steps: Verification of educational qualifications, Merit list based on 10th standard marks, Document verification
TN GDS Job Vacancy
|Name of the Post
|Gramin Dev Sevaks (GDS)
Category wise Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
|Jammu & Kashmir
Eligibility Criteria for TN GDS Recruitment 2023
To be eligible for the TN GDS recruitment 2023, you must meet the following criteria:
- The Candidate Should Possess a 10th pass Equivalent from a recognized Board
- Check Discipline and experience in a detailed advertisement.
- 18 – 40 Years
- Check Notification to know about Age Limit and Relaxation
|Salary (Per Month)
|Gramin Dak Sevak (Branch Postmaster)
|Rs. 12,000 – 29,380/-
|Gramin Dak Sevak (Assistant Branch Postmaster)
|Rs. 10,000 – 24,470/-
How to apply For Tamilnadu Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates can apply online mode through @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- Find the advertisement in the Official website.
- First, register your application
- Make fee payment
- Fill all particulars without any mistakes.
- Submit your application form.
- Basic Information are.,
- i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- ii) Father Name
- iv) Date of Birth
- v) Gender
- vi) Communityiii) Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- viii) State in which Xth class passed
- ix) Board in which Xth class passed
- x) Year of Passing Xth class
- xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
Selection Process for TN Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023:
The selection process for the TN GDS recruitment 2023 involves the following steps:
- Based On Merit
- Document Verification
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Female, SC/ST, PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
TN GDS 2023 Last Date
|Starting date of application
|Last date of submission date
TN GDS Online Application form Links
The official website for this India Post GDS is indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Before applying for the TN GDS Job Vacancy candidates can study all the details, including the Number of posts, Eligibility criteria, Age limit and etc., because of the application fees is non-refundable.