ONGC Chennai apprentice Recruitment 2020 inviting application for 72 Oil and natural gas corporation limited Apprentice posts. This Online apply will be available on the Official website https://www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in/ from 29 July 2020 to 17.08.2020. The Result will be published on 07.09.2020
Interested candidates are requested to use the advertisement notification regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Question Papers, Admit Card, Exam Dates, Result in Dates, etc, Refer thoroughly before apply.
- 1 ONGC Chennai apprentice recruitment 2020 Post highlights
- 2 ONGC Chennai Apprentice recruitment 2020 Age criteria
- 3 Educational qualifications for ONGC Chennai apprentice recruitment 2020
- 4 REQUIREMENT BEFORE FILLING ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM
- 5 Dates to remember ONGC Chennai apprentice recruitment 2020
ONGC Chennai apprentice recruitment 2020 Post highlights
|Name of the organization||Oil and natural gas corporation limited|
|No of vacancies||72|
ONGC Chennai Post details
ONGC Chennai Apprentice recruitment 2020 Age criteria
- Minimum of 18 years
- Maximum of 24 years
- Birthdate between 17.08.1996 and 17.08.2002.
- SC/ST Category – 5 years
- OBC category – 3years
- PWD candidate – 10 years
Educational qualifications for ONGC Chennai apprentice recruitment 2020
|1||Accountant||Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt.
|2||Assistant-Human Resource||Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt.
recognized institute/ University.
|3||Secretarial Assistant||ITI in trade Stenography (English) /Secretarial practice|
|4||Computer Operator and
Programming Assistant (COPA)
|ITI in COPA Trade|
|5||Draughtsman (Civil)||ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade|
|6||Electrician||ITI in Electrician Trade|
|7||Electronics Mechanic||ITI in Electronics Mechanic|
|8||Fitter||ITI in Fitter|
|9||Instrument Mechanic||ITI in Instrument Mechanic|
|10||Information & Communication
Technology System Maintenance
|ITI in Information & Communication Technology System
|11||Laboratory Assistant (Chemical
|B.Sc with PCM or PCB|
|ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade|
|12||Library Assistant||ITI in Library and Information Science|
|13||Machinist||ITI in Machinist Trade|
|14||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade|
|15||Mechanic Diesel||ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade|
|16||Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
|ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade|
|17||Plumber||ITI in Plumber trade|
|18||Surveyor||ITI in Surveyor Trade|
|19||Welder||ITI passed out in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric)|
Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
|23||Electronics & Telecommunication|
Duration of Training
- All discipline – 12 months
- Library assistant only- 6 months
Stipend for ONGC Chennai Apprentice
- The apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend as per Apprentices Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from to time during their engagement period.
- Based on marks obtained in Relevant examination.
REQUIREMENT BEFORE FILLING ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM
How to apply ONGC Chennai apprentice recruitment 2020?
- First Register apprentice portal above mentioned link.
- Candidates meeting the above-prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in and apply online from 29.07.2020 11:00 HRS till 17.08.2020 by 18:00 hours.
Dates to remember ONGC Chennai apprentice recruitment 2020
|Online registration starts||29.07.2020|
|Online registration close||17.08.2020|
|Confirmation dates||24.08.2020 to 01.09.2020|
|Apprentice ITI Portal||Click here|
|Technical Apprentice portal BOAT||Click here|
|Notification pdf||Click here|
|ONGC apply online portal||Click here|