NCB Recruitment 2021 | Posts: Junior Intelligence Officer | Total Vacancies: 100 | Last Date: 15.04.2021
NCB Recruitment 2021: Narcotics Control Bureau inviting application for 100 posts through Offline mode. This NCB Recruitment 2021 Offline Application form will available on the official website from 15.03.2021 to 15.04.2021
Aspirants are requested to use the Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2021 Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates and Application Form. If you are in doubt about filling out the Offline application form regarding NCB Junior Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2021, you can ask through the comment section
Overview of the Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2021
|Name of the organization||Narcotics Control Bureau|
|Post name||Junior Intelligence Officer|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||100|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|Last date to apply||15.04.2021|
|Organization address||New Delhi – 110066|
You can instantly know the Central Govt Jobs 2021 on our www.Jobcaam.in You can also view details such as the educational qualification age for the currently announced NCB Recruitment 2021 employment. Not only that, you can find all the information about Central Govt Jobs, State Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, Defence Department Jobs on our page.
NCB Recruitment 2021 Post details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy details||Salary|
|Laboratory In Charge||1||Rs.2,00,000/-|
|Data Entry Operatory||2||Rs.30,000/-|
Eligibility Criteria for Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2021
Below are the educational qualifications to look for employment as declared by the NCB Junior Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2021
- Interested candidates should have studied Any degree from an accredited university or Institution.
- Candidates should hold Analogous post on regular basis
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
The age limit for the posts declared by the NCB Junior Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2021 should be a Maximum of 56 Years
Consolidated pay of Rs.9300-34800/-
How to Apply For NCB Junior Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2021?
- Aspirants can apply Offline
- Read the Notification Thoroughly before Apply
- Fill the Application form without any mistakes
- Attach All Relevant Documents
- Submit Your Application to below mentioned address on or before 15.04.2021
- Postal address – Deputy Director (Admn.), Narcotics Control Bureau, West Block No.1, Wing No. 5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066
There is No Fee to apply for the above post
Let’s look at the selection process for the above-announced posts.
- This Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2021 follows Written test and Interview Method.
Dates to Remember About this Recruitment
Dates to remember about the NCB Junior Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2021
|Starting date of Application||15.03.2021|
|Last Date for Submission||15.04.2021|
NCB Application form
Here are all the links to the Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2021
|Notification PDF||Click Here
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Alert||Click Here|
Stay tuned to our Telegram Group. Find out more about upcoming jobs and admit cards in Central Govt Jobs 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions