Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2023 | Vacancy Notification @mumbaiport.gov.in | Post: Pilot and Sports Trainee | Total Vacancy: 73
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2023 Notification: Mumbai Port Authority announced the Pilot and Sports Trainee advertisement on its official website. This Mumbai Port Trust Job Notification will be available on the official website from 13.07.2023 to 26.09.2023.
The Mumbai Port Authority Official website is www.mumbaiport.gov.in. The total vacancy is 73 and the place of work is Mumbai in Maharashtra. Candidates who are interested in Mumbai Port Trust Pilot and Sports Trainee Jobs can apply for this Notification. After that, If you have any doubt about filling out the Mumbai Port Trust application form regarding www.mumbaiport.gov.in Recruitment 2023, you can ask through the comment section.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2023 Highlights
Mumbai Port Authority invites Pilot and Sports Trainee Vacancies Through Offline. This is a wonderful opportunity for those candidates who are interested in Maharashtra Govt Jobs. Mumbai Port Trust Job Links are activated till 26.09.2023. After the Application Process, Mumbai Port Trust Selection Process is based on Written Test and Interview.
|Name of the organization
|Mumbai Port Authority
|Pilot and Sports Trainee
|Central Govt Jobs
|No of vacancies
This Mumbai Port Authority Jobs 2023 comes under the Central Govt Jobs Category. You can also know the Mumbai Port Trust Jobs on our www.Jobcaam.in. After that, you can get all the information about the Mumbai Port Trust vacancy, age limit, and Salary. In Conclusion, You can find all the information about the Mumbai Port Trust Admit card and Result on our page.
Mumbai Port Trust Job Vacancy 2023 details
|Name of the post
Eligibility Criteria for www.mumbaiport.gov.in Recruitment 2023
- Must hold a certificate of competency as master of foreign going ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India or an equivalent qualification recognised by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India. (Indian citizen with foreign Certificate of Competency and recognized by India, must acquire relevant endorsement from D. G. Shipping)
- One year post qualification experience as Master / Chief Officer of a foreign going ship
|Name of the Post
How to Apply For Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2023?
candidates who are interested in Mumbai Port Trust Job Vacancy can apply through Offline mode, so the aspirants can follow the below steps to apply.
- Candidates can apply Offline and Email mode
- Find advertisements on the official website.
- Fill in all the particulars without any mistakes.
- Attach All Relevant Documents.
- Submit Your Application to below address
- Address: Mumbai Port Authority Sports Club, 2 nd Floor, Railway Manager’s building, Ramjibhai Kamani Marg, Near Vasant Hotel, Ballard Estate, Mumbai-400 001 & Dy. Secretary, HR Section, General Administration Department, Port House, 2nd Floor, Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai-400001.
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sports Trainee Application Fee Rs.200/-
- Appointment of selection will be based on achievements in the sports career.
|Notification Release Date
|Last Date for Sports Trainee
|Last Date for Pilot
Mumbai Port Trust Application form
The official website for this Mumbai Port Authority Recruitment is www.mumbaiport.gov.in. Before applying for the Mumbai Port Trust Job Vacancy candidates can study all the details, including the Number of posts, Eligibility criteria, Age limit and etc., because of the application fees is non-refundable.
| Notification PDF 1 | Notification PDF 2
|Application Form 1 | Application Form 2
|Weekly Employment News
|Join Telegram Alert