Jesuit Higher Education Commission Recruitment 2022 | Posts: Teaching Staff | Total Vacancies: Various | Last Date: 06.06.2022 | Higher Education Commission Jesuit Madurai Province
Jesuit Higher Education Commission Recruitment 2022: Jesuit Madurai Province inviting Application for Various Teaching Staff posts through the Online mode for St. Joseph Institute of Management, St. xavier College, Arul Anadar college. This Jesuit Higher Education Commission Madurai Province Job Vacancy Application form will available on the Official Website from 25.05.2022 to 06.06.2022.
Aspirants are requested to use the Jesuit Higher Education Commission Madurai Province Recruitment 2022 Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates, and Application Form. If you are in doubt about filling out the Online application form regarding Jesuit Higher Education Commission Recruitment, you can ask through the comment section
Jesuit Higher Education Commission Recruitment 2022
|Name of the organization||Higher Education Commission Jesuit Madurai Province|
|Post name||Teaching Staff|
|No of vacancies||Various|
|Job Location||Madurai – Tamilnadu|
|Apply Mode||Online mode|
|Last date for Application Submission||06.06.2022|
|Organization address||Palayamkottai, Tirunelveli – 627002|
You can instantly know the Central Govt Jobs 2022 on our www.Jobcaam.in You can also view details such as the educational qualification age for the currently announced Jesuit Higher Education Commission Recruitment employment. Not only that, you can find all the information about Central Govt Jobs, State Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, Defence Department Jobs on our page.
jesuit higher education vacancies 2022 List
- St. Joseph College Trichy
- Arul Anandar College
- St. Xavier College
- St. Xavier College of Education
- St. Joseph Institute of Management
Eligibility Criteria for Jesuit Higher Education Commission Jobs
Below are the educational qualifications to look for employment as declared by the Jesuit Higher Education Commission Recruitment 2022
- Interested candidates should have studied Master degree, PhD, MA, M.Ed, SET, TET, BBA, B.Com, M.Com, BMS, MBA, B.E from an accredited university or Institution.
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
Age Limit and Salary details
- As per UGC norms
How to Apply For Jesuit Higher Education Commission Recruitment 2022?
- Aspirants can apply Online
- Read the Notification Thoroughly before Apply
- Fill the Application form without any mistakes
- Attach All Relevant Documents
- Make payment via Online
- Submit Hardcopy of your application to the below mentioned address on or before 26.04.2022
- Postal address – The Coordinator, Jesuit Higher Education Commission, St. Xavier’s College of Education, Palayamkottai, Tirunelveli – 627002
- Check the Notification
- This Jesuit Higher Education Commission Jobs 2022 follows a Written test or Interview Method.
Dates to Remember
|Starting date of Application||25.05.2022|
|Last Date for Submission||06.06.2022|
Jesuit Higher Education Application form
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Alert||Click Here|