Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2020 inviting application for 40 Technical graduate course posts. This Online apply will be available on the Official website https://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ from 28 July 2020 to 26.08.2020.
Interested candidates are requested to use the advertisement notification regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Question Papers, Admit Card, Exam Dates, Result in Dates, etc, Refer thoroughly before apply.
Indian Army TGC recruitment 2020 Post highlights
|Name of the organization||Indian Army (joinindianarmy)|
|Post name||Technical Graduate course|
|No of vacancies||121|
|Job location||Across India|
|Notification No.||TGC 132|
Technical Graduate course details
Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 132nd Technical Graduate Course (TGC) commencing in Jan 2021 at Indian Military Academy (IMA),
Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army.
|Engineering streams||Equivalent Streams||Vacancy|
|Civil||Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering (Structural
Engineering ), Structural Engineering
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engineering , Mechanical
(Mechatronics) Engineering , Mechanical &
|EEE||Electrical Engineering , Electrical Engineering
(Electronics & Power), Power System
Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering
|Computer Sc & Engg /
Computer Technology/ Info
Tech/ M. Sc Computer
|Computer Engineering , Computer Science,
Computer Science Engineering, Computer
Science & Engineering , Information Science &
|Electronics & Telecom/
& Comn/ Satellite
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering ,
Telecommunication Engineering , Electronics &
Communication Engineering , Electronics &
Electrical Communication Engineering
|Aeronautical/ Avionics||Aeronautical Engineering, Avionics Engineering||02|
|Industrial/ Manufacturing||Industrial Engineering, Industrial Engineering &
Management, Industrial & Production Engineering,
Industrial Engg & Mgt, Industrial/ Manufacturing
- Candidates who have passed the requisite
Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidate studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Jan 2021 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA).
Age limit for Indian army TGC recruitment 2020
- 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2021. (Candidates born between 02 Jan 1994 and 01 Jan 2001, both dates inclusive.
Type of commission
- Grant of commission
- Permanent commission
- Nte date seniority
- Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun according to their position in the final order of merit (engineering stream-wise) upto the number of available vacancies and subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
- Duration of training – 49 weeks.
- Candidates will neither be allowed to marry during the period of training nor be allowed to live with parents/Guardians. Candidates must not marry until they complete the full training at the Indian Military Academy, Dehradun.
- Level-10 Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-
How to apply Indian Army TGC recruitment 2020?
- Applications will only be accepted online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered,
- click on ‘Apply Online’ under the Dashboard. A page Officers Selection ‘Eligibility’ will open.
- Click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
Indian Army TGC recruitment 2020 Important dates
|Online registration starts||28.07.2020|
|online registration close||26.08.2020|
Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2020 Important links
|Apply online||Click here|