Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2023 | indian army direct entry 2023 | Short Service Commission | Post: 196 | Last Date: 19.07.2023 | joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army SSC Direct Entry Recruitment 2023: Indian Army inviting applications from eligible unmarried males and females and also from Widows of Defence Personnel who died in harness for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army. The Indian army is going to fill 196 vacancies for SSC(Tech)- 62 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 33 Women. Candidates who are interested in Indian Army Jobs can apply for this Direct entry without fail. This Indian Army job notification 2023 for the SSC Direct Entry posts will be available on the official website from 20.06.2023 to 19.07.2023.
Indian Army SSC Recruitment Notification pdf copy and online apply direct links are available at joinindianarmy.nic.in. Interested candidates are requested to use the Short service commission Notification 2023 regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates and link, etc, Refer thoroughly before apply. If you have any doubt regarding the Joinindianarmy.nic.in 2023 for SSC Entry scheme course Online application form fill up procedure you can ask comment Below.
Indian Army SSC Direct Entry Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Name of the organization
|short service Commission
|No of vacancies
|Anywhere in India
|Unmarried Male and Female Indian Citizen
|62th SSC men, and 33th SSC Female
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai
Indian Army Short Service commission selection process based on shortlisting and followed by SSB Interview. All the Direct links are given at the end of the page. This Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2023 comes under the Defence jobs category. Here you will get all information about Indian Army SSC Direct Entry Recruitment 2023. Aspirants you are interested in Government jobs to Keep regularly check www.Jobcaam.in to get all information about the latest govt jobs 2023 like all state govt jobs, central govt jobs, Defence Jobs, Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, and, Faculty Jobs.
Indian Army SSC Recruitment Job Vacancy
SSC (Tech) – 62 Men
|No. of Post
|Misc Engg. Streams
SSC (Tech) – 33 Women
|No. of Post
Fore Widows of Defence Personnel
|No. of Post
|SSC (W) (Non-Tech) (Non-UPSC)
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Short Service Commission
SSC Tech (Men & Women):
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
- Candidates studying in the final year of Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engineering Degree Examination along with marksheets of all semesters/ years by 01 Apr 2024.
SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC):
- Graduation in any Discipline.
- B.E. / B. Tech in any Engineering stream.
|SSC Both Male and female
|20 to 27 years as on 01 April 2023
|Widow Of Defence Personnel
|A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 April 2023.
|Lieutenant Level 10 Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-
|Captain Level 10B Rs.61,300-1,93,900/-
|Major Level 11 Rs.69,400-2,07,200/-
|Lieutenant Colonel Level 12A Rs.1,21,200-2,12,400/-
|Colonel Level 13 Rs.1,30,600-2,15,900/-
|Brigadier Level 13A Rs.1,39,600-2,17,600/-
|Major General Level 14 Rs.1,44,200-2,18,200/-
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale Level 15 Rs.1,82,200-2,24,100/-
|Lieutenant General HAG +Scale Level 16 Rs.2,05,400-2,24,400/-
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG) Level 17 Rs.2,25,000/-(fixed)
|COAS Level Rs.18 – Rs.2,50,000/-(fixed)
How to Apply For Indian Army SSC Direct Entry Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates can Apply Online only.
- Candidates First Register in official Website @ joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Fill in all particulars without any Mistakes.
- Upload Your Photo and signature.
- Check Eligibility.
- Click Apply and Choose SSC Direct Entry 2023.
- Submit your application.
- Print your application form for your future reference.
|For all candidates
|No fees are required
Army selection procedure
Short listing of Applications:
- Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/ stream without assigning any reason.
- The cut off will be applied in each stream on the cumulative percentage of marks obtained by the candidates upto the final semester/ year.
- Final semester/year studying candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in SSB.
- After shortlisting of applications, the centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email.
Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut off percentage will be interviewed at one of the
- Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) and Jalandhar Cantt (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure.
- Those who clear Stage-1 will go to Stage-2.
- Those who fail in Stage-1 will be returned on the same day.
- Duration of SSB interviews is five days
|Starting date of application
|Last Date to apply Online
Candidates are requested to download the Indian Army Notification Pdf and check the Application form. If this job information is enjoyed, click the employment news page to get more job information and join the telegram to get all updates instantly.