India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 | gds recruitment 2023 notification pdf | Total Vacancy: 12828 | Post: Gramin Dak Sevaks | Last date: 23.06.2023 Date Extended | India Post GDS Online Notification at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023: India Post Department has released the notification for Gramin Dak Sevaks Jobs today on the official website of the Department of Posts. As per this notification, there are more than 12828 vacancies all over India. State-wise vacancies are published on the Department of Posts website. These Gramin Dak Sevaks are eligible and must have passed the 10th standard. And both genders can apply for this GDS job. Also, how to apply online, fees, salary, etc. all details are published in this notification. Let’s see the details about it.
India Postal official website is indiapostgdsonline. gov. in. India Post GDS Recruitment is the process of hiring candidates for the Gramin Dak Sevaks post in the Indian Postal Department. The service of this job is to handle various tasks like delivering posts, collecting money, and providing customer service in a post office in rural India. The recruitment process for India Post GDS generally involves online application, merit list and document verification. If you have any doubt regarding the indiapostgdsonline gov in recruitment 2023 Application form fill up procedure you can ask comment Below.
India Post GDS Online Recruitment 2023 Details
India Post office GDS job is a job that everyone likes. Because there is no exam for this GDS Vacancy. It is a job that everyone likes because they recruit people for this job on the basis of tenth marks only. By joining this GTS job and passing the postal department-wise exams, you can work in postal department permanently.
|Name of the Organization
|India Post Office Postal Circle
|Gramin Dev Sevaks
|Central Govt Jobs
|No of vacancies
|Anywhere in India
|23.06.2023 Dae Extended
India Postal circle recruitment 2023 comes under the Central govt jobs category. It is always a good idea to keep an eye on Jobcaam Jobs portals and local newspapers for the latest job vacancies in Post Office. Additionally, networking with people in your desired field can also be a great way to learn about Post office GDS job opportunities.
India GDS Job Vacancy
|Name of the Post
|No. of Post
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
State-wise Vacancy Details
|No. of Post
|Assamese / Asomiya
|Bengali / Bangla
|Hindi / Urdu
|Konkani / Marathi
Eligibility criteria for Gramin dak Sevaks
What is the qualification for India post Gds?
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India /State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
- The applicant should have studied the local language i.e. (Name of Local language) at least up to Secondary standard [as compulsory or elective subjects.
- Other Qualification: Knowledge of Computers, Knowledge of Cycling, and Adequate means of Livelihood.
What is the Age Limit for India Post GDS?
|The Age relaxation is applicable as per the Rules.
What is India post GDS Salary?
|Rs. 12000 – Rs. 29380/-
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak
|Rs. 10000 – Rs. 24470/-
How to apply For India Post GDS Online Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates can apply online mode through indiapostgdsonline gov in
- Find the advertisement in the Official website.
- First, register your application
- Make fee payment
- Fill all particulars without any mistakes.
- Submit your application form.
- Basic Information are.,
- i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- ii) Father Name
- iv) Date of Birth
- v) Gender
- vi) Communityiii) Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- viii) State in which Xth class passed
- ix) Board in which Xth class passed
- x) Year of Passing Xth class
- xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
India Post GDS Selection procedure
- The applicants will be shortlisted for engagement on the basis of a system-generated merit list.
The Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained/ conversion of Grades/Points to marks in the Secondary School Examination of 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals.
Passing all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory.
|UR / OBC / EWS
|SC / ST / PWD / Female
|Starting date of application
|Last date of submission date
|23.06.2023 date Extended
India Post GDS Online Application form Links
The official website for this India Post GDS Online Engagement is indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Before applying for the TN GDS Job Vacancy candidates can study all the details, including the Number of posts, Eligibility criteria, Age limit and etc., because of the application fees is non-refundable.