India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 | gds recruitment 2023 notification pdf | Total Vacancy: 40889 | Post: Gramin Dak Sevaks | Last date: 16.02.2023 | India Post GDS Online Notification at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: India Post Department has released the notification for Gramin Dak Sevaks Jobs today on the official website of the Department of Posts. As per this notification there are more than 40889 vacancies all over India. State wise vacancies are published on Department of Posts website. These Gramin Dak Sevaks are eligible and must have passed 10th standard. And both genders can apply for this GDS job. Also, how to apply online, fees, salary, etc. all details are published in this notification. Let’s see details about it.
India Postal official website is indiapostgdsonline. gov. in. India Post GDS Recruitment is the process of hiring candidates for Gramin Dak Sevaks post in Indian Postal Department. The service of this job is to handle various tasks like delivering posts, collecting money and providing customer service in a post office in rural India. The recruitment process for India Post GDS generally involves online application, merit list and document verification. If you have any doubt regarding the indiapostgdsonline gov in recruitment 2023 Application form fill up procedure you can ask comment Below.
India Post GDS Online Recruitment 2023 Details
India Post office GDS job is a job that everyone likes. Because there is no exam for this GDS Vacancy. It is a job that everyone likes because they recruit people for this job on the basis of tenth marks only. By joining this GTS job and passing the postal department wise exams, you can work in postal department permanently.
|Name of the Organization
|India Post Office Postal Circle
|Gramin Dev Sevaks
|Central Govt Jobs
|No of vacancies
|Anywhere in India
|Tamilnadu Post Officeply mode
India Postal circle recruitment 2023 comes under the Central govt jobs category. It is always a good idea to keep an eye on Jobcaam Jobs portals and local newspapers for the latest job vacancies in Post Office. Additionally, networking with people in your desired field can also be a great way to learn about Post office GDS job opportunities.
India GDS Job Vacancy
Eligibility criteria for Gramin dak Sevaks
What is the qualification for India post Gds?
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- Basic Computer Training The candidates for all Tamilnadu Post approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
What is the Age Limit for India Post GDS?
|For all categories
Note: Relaxation as per Govt Norms like SC/ST 05 years, OBC-NCL 03 Years, PWD is 10 years.
What is India post GDS Salary?
|Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
|Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
How to apply For India Post GDS Online Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates can apply online mode through indiapostgdsonline gov in
- Find the advertisement in the Official website.
- First, register your application
- Make fee payment
- Fill all particulars without any mistakes.
- Submit your application form.
- Basic Information are.,
- i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- ii) Father Name
- iv) Date of Birth
- v) Gender
- vi) Communityiii) Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- viii) State in which Xth class passed
- ix) Board in which Xth class passed
- x) Year of Passing Xth class
- xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
India Post GDS Selection procedure
|Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list based on 10 class marks as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- A fee of Rs.100/-/-(Rupees one hundred only) is to be paid by the applicants for all posts notified in the chosen Division.
- payment of fee is exempted for all female candidates, SC/ST candidates, PwD candidates and Transwomen candidates.
|Starting date of application
|Last date of submission date
India Post GDS Online Application form Links
The official website for this India Post GDS Online Engagement is indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Before applying for the TN GDS Job Vacancy candidates can study all the details, including the Number of posts, Eligibility criteria, Age limit and etc., because of the application fees is non-refundable.
What is the Post office GDS Salary?
How Post Office GDS are Selected?
Is Post Office GDS Is a permenant Job?
Is there any will be conducted for GDS?
What is BPM?
What is ABPM?
What is the Minimum qualification for GDS?
having passed in Mathematics and English with Local Language and Knowledge of computer and Cycling