HQ RTG Zone Ambala cantt Bharti 2022 | Headquarter Recruiting Zone Vacancy | Posts: MTS, Driver | Total Vacancies: 06 | Headquarter RTG Zone Ambala cantt recruitment
HQ RTG Zone Ambala cantt Bharti 2022: Headquarter Recruiting Zone inviting application for 06 Group C MTS, and Driver Posts. This Headquarter RTG Zone Ambala cantt Offline Application form will be available on the Indian Army Website from 07.05.2022 to 06.06.2022 (30 Days from Publication of Employment Newspaper) . candidates who are interested in HQ RTD Ambala vacancy can apply without fail.
Interested candidates are requested to use the HQ RTG Zone Ambala cantt Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates and link, etc, Refer thoroughly before apply. If you have any doubt regarding the HQ RTG Ambala Recruitment 2022 Offline application form fill up the procedure you can ask for the comment below.
HQ RTG Zone Ambala cantt Bharti 2022 Highlights
|Name of the organization
||Headquarter RTG Zone Ambala cantt
|| Defense Jobs
|No of vacancies
|ref employment Newspaper
||07-13 May 2022
This HQ RTG Zone Ambala cantt Notification comes under the Central Govt jobs category. Here you will get all information about Kolkata HQ RTG Zone Ambala cantt vacancy. Aspirants who are interested in Government Jobs to keep regularly check www.Jobcaam.in to get all information about the Headquarter RTG Zone Ambala cantt bharti, Admit card, Hall Ticket, Merit List and Result.
HQ RTG Zone Ambala cantt Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria for HQ RTG Zone Ambala Recruitment
- Candidates should possess a 10th, 12th a Recognized University or an Institution.
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
- 18 to 25 yrs
- Relaxation As per the Govt Norms
How do I Apply For HQ RTG Zone Ambala cantt Group C Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can apply Offline mode.
- Find HQ RTG AMbala Notification and Application form on the official website.
- Fill in all the particulars without any mistakes.
- Attach All Relevant Documents.
- Submit your application to the below mentioned address
- Postal address – The Deputy Director General of Recruiting, HQ recruiting Zone, Chander Shekhar Marg, Ambala Cantt – 133001, Post Box No. 93 by Register or Speed Post
- Note: 02 x self-addressed envelopes with Rs 45/- stamped.
- Candidates will enclose a Self Addressed Envelope, affixing Postal Stamps of Rs. 17/- along with the application required for dispatch of Acknowledgement / Admit Card.
- written Test
- Physical Examination
- Medical Examination
HQ RTG Zone Ambala cantt Syllabus
||No. of Qs.
|Starting date of Application
|Last Date for Submission
HQ RTG Zone Ambala cantt Application form