- 1 Boudh District Court Recruitment 2021 | Posts: Stenographer Grade-III, Junior Clerk Copyist, Junior Typist | Total Vacancies: 23 | Last Date: 30 July 2021 | Office of the District Judge, Boudh
- 2 Overview of the Boudh Court Recruitment 2021
- 3 Boudh Court Job Vacancy 2021
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for www.districts.ecourts.gov.in recruitment 2021
- 5 How to Apply For Boudh Court Recruitment 2021?
Boudh District Court Recruitment 2021 | Posts: Stenographer Grade-III, Junior Clerk Copyist, Junior Typist | Total Vacancies: 23 | Last Date: 30 July 2021 | Office of the District Judge, Boudh
Boudh District Court Recruitment 2021: Office of the District Judge, Boudh inviting application for 23 Stenographer Grade-III, Junior Clerk /Copyist, Junior Typist Posts through Offline mode. This Boudh District Court Recruitment 2021 Application form will available on the official website from 28.06.2021 to 30.07.2021. Candidates who are interested in central govt jobs can apply for these Odisha Court Jobs. Keep watching our jobcaam.in website or official website to get more updates.
Aspirants are requested to use the Boudh District Court Recruitment 2021 Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates, and Application Form. If you are in doubt about filling out the Offline application form regarding www.districts.ecourts.gov.in recruitment 2021, you can ask through the comment section. Furthermore, details about Government Jobs 2021 will discuss below.
Overview of the Boudh Court Recruitment 2021
|Name of the organization||Office of the District Judge, Boudh|
|Post name||Stenographer Grade-III, Junior Clerk /Copyist, Junior Typist|
|Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||23|
|Job Location||Boudh – Odisha|
Boudh, Odisha – 762014
You can instantly know the Central Govt Jobs 2021 on our www.Jobcaam.in You can also view details such as the educational qualification age for the currently announced Boudh Court Recruitment 2021. Not only that, you can find all the information about Any Degree Govt Jobs in Odisha, Central Govt Jobs, State Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, Defence Department Jobs on our page.
Boudh Court Job Vacancy 2021
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Junior Clerk /Copyist||16|
Eligibility Criteria for www.districts.ecourts.gov.in recruitment 2021
Below are the educational qualifications to look for employment as declared by the Boudh Court Recruitment 2021
- Interested candidates should have studied 12th, Diploma, Typing, Stenographer from an accredited university or an institution.
- Candidates should be able to speak and write Odia.
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
- The Age Limit for the posts declared by the Boudh District Court Recruitment 2021 should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 32 years.
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay|
|Stenographer Grade-III||Rs.25500/- to Rs.81100/-|
|Junior Clerk /Copyist||Rs.19900/- to Rs.63200/-|
|Junior Typist||Rs.19900/- to Rs.63200/-|
How to Apply For Boudh Court Recruitment 2021?
- Aspirants can apply Offline mode
- Read the Notification Thoroughly before Apply
- Fill the Application form without any mistakes
- Attach All Relevant Documents
- Submit Your Application to the below address on or before 30.07.2021
- Postal address – The Registrar, civil courts, Boudh, Pin. 762014.
- For General candidates – Rs.100/-
- Treasury under the Head “0070-other administrative services-01-administration of justice-501-services and service fees-0010-charges for service provided-02177-examination fees for recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Subordinate Courts” and to submit the deposit Challan in original along with their applications.
- No Fees for SC/ ST candidates
Let’s look at the selection process for the above posts.
- This Boudh District Court Recruitment 2021 follows
|Name of the Post||Selection Process|
|Stenographer||Written Test, Shorthand and Typewriting Test, Computer Science Test (Practical), Viva-Voce.|
|Junior Clerk /Copyist||Written Examination, Computer Science Test (Practical), Viva-Voce|
|Junior Typist||Written Qualifying Exam, Type Writing Test, Computer Science Test (Practical), Viva-Voce|
Dates to Remember About this Recruitment
Dates to remember about the Boudh District Court Jobs 2021
|Starting date of Application||28.06.2021|
|Last date for Submission||30.07.2021|
Boudh District Court Recruitment Application form
Here are all the links to the www.districts.ecourts.gov.in recruitment 2021
|Notification PDF and Application form|
|Latest Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Weekly Employment News|
|Join Telegram Alert|
Stay tuned to our Telegram Group. Find out more about upcoming jobs and admit cards in Central Govt Jobs 2021.