WCR GDCE Recruitment 2022 | Total Vacancy: 102 | Post: JE/TM, Technician Grade III, Staff Nurse, Junior Translator |Last date: 15.08.2022 | West Central Railway GDCE Recruitment 2022
WCR GDCE Recruitment 2022: West Central Railway inviting application for 102 JE/TM, Technician Grade III, Staff Nurse, Chief Law Assistant, Junior Translator posts from Railways employees. This WCR GDCE Application form will be available on the official website from 26.07.2022 to 15.08.2022.
Railway Recruitment Cell, WCR/Jabalpur invites ONLINE applications from regular and eligible employees (except RPF) of West Central Railway for filling up the following posts of NTPC (Graduate & Under Graduate) against GDCE Quota. If you have any doubt regarding the wcr.indianrailways.gov.in gdce Recruitment 2022 Online application form fill-up the procedure you can ask comment Below.
West Central Railway GDCE Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of the organization
||West Central Railway
||JE/TM, Technician Grade III, Staff Nurse, Chief Law Assistant, Junior Translator
|| Railway Jobs
|No of vacancies
||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
|| [Ad.no: 02/2022]
This WCR GDCE Recruitment 2022 comes under the Railways jobs category. Here you will get all information about Railway Jobs 2022. Aspirants who are interested in Railway Jobs to Keep regularly check www.Jobcaam.in to get all information about the latest govt jobs 2022 like all State govt jobs, Central govt jobs, Defence Jobs, Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs 2022, and, Faculty Jobs.
WCR GDCE quota Vacancy
|Name of the post
||No of Vacancies
|JE (Drawing Design & Estimation)
|Technician Gr- III Mech (C&W)
|Technician Gr- III (OHE/PSI/TRD)
|Technician Gr- III (Electric-G/OSM/TL)
|Technician Gr- III /TRS
|Chief Law Assistant
Eligibility Criteria for WCR GDCE
- Candidates should have 12th, Degree from a recognized University.
- Check Discipline in a detailed advertisement.
- The General Candidates Should Have Completed 18 years- 42 Years.
- Relaxation as per the Govt Norms.
How to Apply For WCR GDCE Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can apply Online mode.
- Find advertisements on the official website.
- Fill the application without any mistakes.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Make A Payment.
- Submit Your Application.
- Senior Clerk -Typist, Junior Clerk-Typist, and Junior Accounts Clerk- Typist, Typing Skill Test (TST) of qualifying nature shall be conducted.
- Shortlisted candidates will move to Document Verification and Medical Examination.
- Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT) (Only for candidates who have opted for Station Master)
|Starting date of Application
WCR GDCE Application Form