UPSC IFS Syllabus 2022 | Indian Forest Service Examination Syllabus and Exam Pattern | IFS Syllabus pdf at upsc.gov.in
UPSC IFS Syllabus 2022: Union Public Service Commission Every Year conducts an Indian Forest Service Examination as per the UPSC Exam Calender. This Year also UPSC Announced an IFS Examination Notification. Indian Forest Service Examination is consists of two papers one is a Preliminary examination and another one is the Main Examination followed by the Interview. IFS Preliminary examination purpose is to screening the applied candidates and this exam have a negative marking.
UPSC IFS Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of the organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post name||Indian Forest Service|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||151|
|Exam Centre||Anywhere in India|
|Application Ending Date||22.02.2022|
|Organization address||New Delhi, Delhi 110069|
UPSC IFS 2022 Vacancy
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Indian Forest Service Examination||151 Posts|
UPSC IFS Selection Procedure
- Preliminary examination
- Main examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
UPSC IFS Syllabus 2022
Scheme and subjects for the Preliminary and Main Examination.
A. PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION :
- The Examination shall comprise of two compulsory Papers of 200 marks each
- Both the question papers will be of the objective type (multiple choice questions).
- The General Studies Paper-II of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination will be
a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
- The question papers will be set both in Hindi and English.
Detailed UPSC IFS Syllabus
- Paper I ‐ (200 marks)
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance-Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development-Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science.
Paper II‐(200 marks)
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem-solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. — Class X level)
B. MAIN EXAMINATION:
- The written examination consisting of the following papers
- Paper I – General English – 300 Marks
- Paper II – General Knowledge – 300 Marks
- Paper III, IV, V and VI – Any two subjects to be selected from the list of the optional subjects set out in para 2 below. Each subject will have two papers – 200 marks for each paper
UPSC IFS Syllabus PDF
|Notification Pdf||CLICK HERE|
|Syllabus PDF||CLICK HERE|