UPSC IFS Recruitment 2023 | Indian Forest Service Exam Notification | Vacancies: 150 | Closing Date: 21.02.2023 | UPSC IFS Notification 2023
UPSC IFS Notification 2023: Union Public Service Commission issued an Indian Forest Service Exam Notification on 01.02.2023. Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for Indian Forest Service Vacancies through Online mode. In this Year 150 Vacancies is going to fill UPSC IFS. This UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam Notification and Online Application form will available on the official website from 01.02.2023 to 21.02.2023.
Aspirants are requested to use the UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam Notification 2023 regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates, and Application Form. If you are in doubt about filling out the Online application form regarding UPSC IFS Recruitment 2023, you can ask through the comment section
UPSC IFS Exam Notification 2023
|Name of the organization
|Union Public Service Commission
|Indian Forest Service
|Central Govt Jobs
|No of vacancies
|Anywhere in India
|Application Ending Date
UPSC Indian Forest Service Examination Selection process is based on Objective Type Written Prelims and Main Examination (OMR) followed by the Interview. You can also view details such as the educational qualification age for the currently announced UPSC IFS Recruitment employment. You can find all the information about UPSC IFS admit card and Results on our page.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Vacancy Details 2023
|Name of the Exam
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Indian Forest Service Jobs
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
- The Age Limit for the posts declared by the UPSC IFS should be a minimum of 21 Years and a Maximum of 32 Years
How to Apply For UPSC IFS Recruitment 2023 Notification?
- Aspirants can apply Online
- Go to the Official Website www.upsc.gov.in
- Fill out the Application form without any mistakes
- Attach All Relevant Documents
- Make payment Online
- Submit your application
- General Candidates need to pay Rs.100/- and No Fees for SC/ ST/ Women Candidates
- Preliminary Examination,
- Main (Written) Examination
- Personality Test (Interview)
Dates to Remember About this Recruitment
|Starting date of Application
|Closing date of Application
UPSC Indian Forest Service Application form