UPSC Enforcement Officer Exam Syllabus 2023 pdf Download | EPO Exam Pattern | Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner Syllabus and Exam Pattern | Previous Year Question Paper
UPSC Enforcement Officer Exam Syllabus 2023 pdf Download : The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for the post of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner and Enforcement Officer. The recruitment process includes a Pen and Paper mode written exam, followed by an interview. Aspiring candidates must be aware of the UPSC Enforcement Officer Exam Pattern and Syllabus to prepare effectively for the exam.
Introduction to UPSC Enforcement Officer Syllabus
|Name of the organization
|Union Public Service Commission
|Enforcement Officer and APFC
|Central Govt Jobs
|No of vacancies
Understanding the UPSC Enforcement Officer Exam Pattern:
The UPSC Enforcement Officer Exam is a written exam consisting of various topics. The test will be of two hours duration.
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- The test will be objective type questions with multiple choices of answer.
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question
Complete Syllabus for UPSC Enforcement Officer Exam
The syllabus of the Enforcement Officer Test broadly comprises the following topics :-
- General English- To evaluate candidate’s understanding of English language & workman – like use of words.
Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Accounting Principles.
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Social Security in India.
The syllabus of the APFCtest broadly comprises the following topics:
- General English- To evaluate a candidate’s understanding of English language & workman–like use of words.
- Indian Culture, Heritage & Freedom Movements & Current Events
- Population, Development and Globalization
- Governance and Constitution of India
- Present Trends in Indian Economy
- Accounting and Auditing, Industrial Relations, Labour Laws, Insurance
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Applications, General Science
- Elementary Mathematics, Statistics and General Mental Ability.
- Social Security in India