- 1 UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021 | Posts: Assistant Commandants | Vacancies: 159 | Closing Date: 03.11.2021 | Union Public Service Commission
- 2 Overview of the UPSC CAPF (AC) Exam 2021
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CAPF Jobs 2021
- 4 How to Apply For UPSC CAPF (AC) Exam 2021?
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021 | Posts: Assistant Commandants | Vacancies: 159 | Closing Date: 03.11.2021 | Union Public Service Commission
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission inviting application for 159 Assistant Commandants posts through Online mode. This UPSC CAPF (AC) 2021 Notification Application form will available on the official website from 21.10.2021 to 03.11.2021.
Aspirants are requested to use the UPSC CAPF (AC) 2021 Notification Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates, and Application Form. If you are in doubt about filling out the Online application form regarding UPSC CAPF Recruitment, you can ask through the comment section
Overview of the UPSC CAPF (AC) Exam 2021
|Name of the organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post name||Assistant Commandants|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||159|
|Exam Centre||Anywhere in India|
|Application Ending Date||03.11.2021|
|Organization address||New Delhi, Delhi 110069|
You can instantly know the Central Govt Jobs 2021 on our www.Jobcaam.in You can also view details such as the educational qualification age for the currently announced UPSC CAPF Recruitment employment. You can find all the information about Central Govt Jobs, State Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, Defence Department Jobs on our page.
UPSC CAPF Vacancy Details 2021
|Name of the Exam||Vacancy details|
|Border Security Force (BSF)||35|
|Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)||36|
|Central Industrial Security Force(CISF)||67|
|Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)||20|
|Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CAPF Jobs 2021
Below are the educational qualifications to look for employment as declared by the UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021
- Interested candidates should have studied Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or Institution.
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
- The Age Limit for the posts declared by the UPSC CAPF Recruitment should be a minimum of 20 Years and a Maximum of 25 Years
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Assistant Commandant||Rs.56100 – 177500/-|
|Deputy Commandant||Rs.67700 – 208700/-|
|Second-In Command||Rs.78800 – 209200/-|
|Deputy Inspector General||Rs.131100-216600/-|
How to Apply For UPSC CAPF (AC) Exam 2021?
- Aspirants can apply Online
- Go to the Official Website www.upsc.gov.in
- Fill the Application form without any mistakes
- Attach All Relevant Documents
- Make payment Online
- Submit your application
- General Candidates need to pay Rs.200/- and No Fees for SC/ ST/ Women Candidates
Let’s look at the selection process for the above-announced posts.
- This UPSC CAPF Jobs 2021 follows Written-test, Physical and Medical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Interview, and Personality Method.
Dates to Remember About this Recruitment
|Starting date of Application||21.10.2021|
|Closing date of Application||03.11.2021|
UPSC CAPF Application form
Here are all the links to the UPSC CAPF (AC) 2021 Notification
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Alert||Click Here|
Stay tuned to our Telegram Group. Find out more about upcoming jobs and admit cards in Central Govt Jobs 2021.