UGC NET 2022 Notification | UGC National Eligibility Test Notification out at ugcnet.nta.nic.in | Registration from 29.12.2022 to 17.01.2023 | NTA UGC NET Dec 2022 Notification
UGC NET 2022 Notification: National Testing Agency, Government of India announced a UGC National Eligibility Test Notification on 29.12.2022. UGC NET invites applications from eligible candidates for TET Examination. This exam is a National Eligibility Test Examination for JRF, and Assistant professor, and this is not a recruitment. Candidates who are interested to work Colleges around in India can pass this UGC TET Examination. This UGC NET Online Application form will be available on the Official Website from 29.12.2022 to 17.01.2023.
UGC NET 2022 Notification pdf copy is available at www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Interested candidates are requested to use the UGC NET 2022 Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to Apply, Important dates and link, etc, Refer thoroughly before Applying. If you have any doubt regarding the www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in UGC NET 2022 Online Application form fill-up the procedure you can ask for the comment below.
UGC NET Notification 2022 Details
UGC NET is a one of the important Examination in India. More Number of Indian Candidates are interested in this UGC TET Exams, so that the Government is extended the last date till 17.01.2023, use this opportunity to apply the TET Examination. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct UGC-NET December 2022 for ‘Junior Research
Fellowship’ and eligibility for ‘Assistant Professor’ in 83 subjects in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
|Name of the organization
|National Testing Agency
|UGC TET 2022
|No of vacancies
|Indian Citizen (Male and Female)
Aspirants who are interested in UGC TET Exams can Apply only through online mode for National Eligibility Test, Paper – I and Paper – II for the year 2022 from the eligible candidates in Tamil Nadu. candidates who have working in JRF, and Assistant Professor from all states in India are eligible. Aspirants who are interested in Government Jobs to keep regularly checking www.Jobcaam.in to get all information about the UGC NET Latest Updates, UGC NET Hall Ticket and Result on our page.
UGC NET 2022 eligibility Criteria
- Qualifying Examination:
- (i) General/Unreserved/General-EWS candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC (available on the website: www.ugc.ac.in in Humanities and Social Science (including languages), Computer Science and Applications, Electronic Science etc. are eligible for this Test. List of subjects at Post Graduation level is attached as Appendix -V. The Other Backward Classes (OBC) belonging to Non-Creamy Layer/Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Persons with Disability (PwD)/Third gender category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
- (ii) Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of JRF/eligibility for Assistant Professor only after they have passed their Master’s Degree or equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC-NCL/ SC / ST / PwD / Third gender category candidates). Such candidates must complete their Master’s degree or equivalent examination within two years from the date of NET result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
- (iii) Candidates belonging to the Third gender category are eligible to draw the same relaxation in fee, age and Eligibility Criteria for NET (i.e. JRF and Assistant Professor) as are available to SC/ST/PwD categories. The subject-wise qualifying cut-offs for this category would be the lowest among those for SC / ST / PwD / OBC–NCL / General-EWS categories in the corresponding subject.
- (iv) The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination have been completed by 19 September 1991 (irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in NET. The list of Post-Graduation courses and their codes is given at Appendix -VI.
- (v) Candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their Post-Graduation only. The candidates, whose Post Graduation subject is not covered in the list of NET subjects attached as Appendix -V, may appear in a related subject.
- (vi) Candidates are neither required to send any certificates/documents in support of their eligibility nor printout of their Application Form or Confirmation Page to NTA. However, the candidates, in their own interest, must ensure themselves about their eligibility for the test. In the event of any ineligibility being detected by the UGC/NTA at any stage, their candidature will be cancelled and they shall be liable for legal action. NTA does not verify the information provided by the candidates during online registration and hence candidature will be purely provisional subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
- (vii) Candidates with post-graduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University/ Institute or foreign degree/diploma/certificate awarded by the foreign University/ institute should in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence of their diploma/degree/ certificate with Master’s degree of recognized Indian universities from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi (www.aiu.ac.in).
Age Limit and Relaxation
- (i) JRF: Not more than 31 years as on 1st day of the month in which the examination is concluded i.e. 01.06.2022 (This age limit is applicable for the current examination only). A relaxation of upto 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to OBC-NCL (as per the Central list of OBC available on website: www.ncbc.nic.in) /SC/ST/PwD/Third gender categories and to women applicants. Relaxation will also be provided to the candidates with research experience, limited to the period spent on research in the relevant / related subject of post-graduation degree, subject to a maximum of 5 years, on production of a certificate from appropriate authority, which should be a recognized Indian university / Institute of National Importance / foreign university which is duly approved / recognized / accredited in its own Country / Public Sector Undertaking of Government of India / State Government in India. The research should not have been carried out towards completion of graduation or post-graduation degree(s). Three years relaxation in age will be permissible to the candidates with L.L.M. degree. A relaxation of upto 5 years is provided to the candidates who have served in the armed forces subject to the length of service in the armed forces upto the first day of the month in which the concerned UGC-NET is, conducted, i.e.,01.06.2022. Total age relaxation on the above ground(s) shall not exceed five years under any circumstances.
- (ii) Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit in applying for UGC-NET for
How to Apply For UGC NET Notification 2022?
Follow the below steps to apply UGC TET Notification. you have any queries about TET Online application form fill ask through comment section.
- Go to the UGC NET Website www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Candidates can Apply Online.
- Find advertisements on the official website.
- Before Applying for the post, Candidates must register in the website.
- Fill in all the particulars without any mistakes.
- Attach All Relevant Documents.
- Make a Payment Online
- Submit your Application.
|SC/ST/PwD, 3rd Gender
UGC NET Selection Process
- Mode of Examination: The Examination shall be conducted as Computer Based Test (CBT) only.
- Pattern: The Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of objective type, multiple choice questions. There will be no break between papers.
- Time Duration : For Both paper – 03 Hours
UGC NET Syllabus
|Starting date of Application
|Last Date for Submission
|Date of Examination
|21 February 2023 to 10 March 2023
UGC NET Online Application form
Candidates who are fulfill the above UGC NET Exam eligibility can apply use below links and the Official website is ugcnet.nta.nic.in.