- 1 TNSET Recruitment 2022 | Posts: Assistant Professor | Total Vacancies: Various | Last Date: 07 July 2021 | Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test | TN-SET 2021 for Assistant Professorship
- 2 Overview of the TNSET Recruitment 2022
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for TNSET Exam 2022 Notification
- 4 How to Apply For TNSET Notification 2021?
TNSET Recruitment 2022 | Posts: Assistant Professor | Total Vacancies: Various | Last Date: 07 July 2021 | Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test | TN-SET 2021 for Assistant Professorship
TNSET Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test inviting application for Various Assistant Professor Posts through Online mode. This TNSET Application form will available on the official website from 07.06.2021 to 07.07.2021.
Aspirants are requested to use the TNSET Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates, and Application Form. If you are in doubt about filling out the Online application form regarding TNSET Exam 2021 Notification, you can ask through the comment section
Overview of the TNSET Recruitment 2022
|Name of the organization||Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test|
|Post name||Associate Professor|
|Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||Various|
|Examination centres||Chidambaram, Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Karaikudi, Madurai, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Vellore, Villupuram
Annamalainagar – 608002, Tamilnadu
You can instantly know the Central Govt Jobs 2022 on our www.Jobcaam.in You can also view details such as the educational qualification age for the currently announced TNSET Notification 2021. Not only that, you can find all the information about Central Govt Jobs, State Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, Defence Department Jobs on our page.
Eligibility Criteria for TNSET Exam 2022 Notification
- Interested candidates should have studied Master degree, Degree from an accredited university or an institution.
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
- There is No Upper age limit to apply for the TN-SET examination.
How to Apply For TNSET Notification 2021?
- Aspirants can apply Online
- Read the Notification Thoroughly before Apply
- Fill the Application form without any mistakes
- Attach All Relevant Documents
- Make payment via Online
- Submit Your Application
TN-SET Syllabus 2021
The Test will consist of two papers with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and will be held in two separate sessions as follows:
- Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test the reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. The paper will consist of 50 (fifty) Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs); each question will carry 2 Marks.
- Paper-II will consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions; each question carries 2 marks, which will be based on the subject selected by the Candidate.
- There is no negative mark for wrong answers.
TN-SET Subjects and Syllabus 2021
- Geography, Chemical Sciences, Commerce, Computer Science and Applications, Economics, Education, English, Earth Sciences, Life Sciences, Journalist and mass Communications, Management, Hindi, History, Law, Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Physical Education, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Sociology, Tamil, Library and Information Science, Sanskrit and Social Work.
- For General Candidates – Rs.1500/-
- For BC / BCM / MBC / DNC – Rs.1,250/-
- For SC / SCA / ST /PwD/Transgender – Rs.500/-
- This TNSET Exam Notification follows the OMR test or Online test Method.
Dates to Remember About this Recruitment
|Starting date of Application||07.06.2021|
|Last date for Submission||07.07.2021|
TNSET Recruitment Application form
|Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Weekly Employment News|
|Join Telegram Alert|