TNSDMA Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancy: Various | Post Name: Agricultural Expert | Last date: 19.02.2021 | Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021
TNSDMA Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu State Disaster Risk Reduction Agency inviting application for Various Agricultural Expert Posts. This TNSDMA Recruitment 2021 Application form will be available on the official website from 10.02.2021 to 19.02.2021.
Interested candidates are requested to use the TNSDMA Agricultural Expert Recruitment 2021 regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates and link, etc, Refer thoroughly before apply. If you have any doubt regarding the TNSDMA Agricultural Expert Recruitment 2021 Online application form fill up procedure you can ask comment Below.
Details of TNSDMA Recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Name of the organization||TAMIL NADU DISASTER RISK REDUCTION AGENCY|
|Post name||Agricultural Expert|
|Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||Various|
|Apply mode||Offline Mode|
|Organization Address||TNSDMA, Ezhilagam Annexure Building, 5th Floor, Chepauk, Chennai-5|
This TNSDMA vacancy comes under the Tamilnadu Govt Jobs category. Here you will get all information about TN Govt Jobs 2021. Aspirants you are interested in Government jobs to Keep regularly check www.Jobcaam.in to get all information about the latest TN govt jobs 2021 like all state govt jobs, central govt jobs, Defence Jobs, Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, and, Faculty Jobs.
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Vacancy details|
|01||Agricultural Expert||Various Posts|
TNSDMA Agricultural Expert Need below mentioned educational qualification
- B.Sc Agriculture / M.Sc Agriculture
- Retired Deputy Director of Agriculture or above the rank from the State Agriculture Department, Tamil Nadu having minimum experience of 25 years of service in the Agriculture Department.
- Age: Should not have crossed 63 years as on the last date of application.
- The Annual Emoluments will be Rs.7.20 lakh per annum at
the rate of Rs. 60,000/-. TDS will apply
How to Apply For TNSDMA Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates can Apply Offline Mode only.
- Find advertisements on the official website.
- Fill the application without any mistakes.
- Attach all relevant documents and Photos and Signature.
- Submit Your Application.
- Address: The office of the Commissionerate of Revenue
Administration and Disaster Management, Ezhilagam Complex,
Chepauk, Chennai – 600005.
|01||For General Category||No Fees|
- Written exam/ Interview
|Starting date of Application||10.02.2021|
Tamil Nadu state disaster management Application form