TNDALU Recruitment 2023 | Post: Assistant Professor | Closing Date: 05.04.2023 | Vacancy: 60 | Notification at www.tndalu.ac.in
TNDALU Recruitment 2023: Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for Teaching Vacancies through Offline mode. Totally 60 Vacancies are going to fill this TNDALU. This TNDALU Offline Application form will available on the official website from 18.03.2023 to 05.04.2023. Candidates who are interested in TNDALU Jobs can apply without fail.
TNDALU Notification pdf and apply link is available at www.tndalu.ac.in. Aspirants are requested to use the TNDALU Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, TNDALU Salary, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates, and Application Form. If you are in doubt about filling out the Online application form regarding www.tndalu.ac.in Recruitment 2023, www.tndalu.ac.in job notification, tndalu hall ticket 2023, results you can ask through the comment section
www.tndalu.ac.in Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name of the organization||Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University|
|Post name||Assistant Professor|
|Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||60|
|Application Ending Date||05.04.2023|
The TNDALU Selection Process is based on Direct Interview. Job Location is Chennai. You can instantly know the Tamilnadu TNDALU Jobs on our www.Jobcaam.in You can also view details such as the educational qualification age for the currently announced TNDALU Recruitment. You can find all the information about TNDALU Admit card, hall Ticket, and results on our page.
TNDALU Job Vacancy 2023 Details
|Name of the Department||Vacancy|
|Intellectual Property Law||04|
|International Law and Organization||04|
|Environmental Law and Legal Order||04|
|Criminal Law and Criminal Justice Administration||04|
|Human Rights and Duties Education||04|
|Cyber Space Law and Justice||04|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University
Below are the educational qualifications to look for employment as declared by the TNDALU
- Candidates must have obtained their Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with minimum 55% of marks (relaxation of 5% marks will be provided in case of SC/ST/Differently Abled (Physical & Visual Impaired).
- The qualifications as per UGC Norms and the candidate must have qualified in NET/SLET or Ph.D. in the relevant subject. The qualifying Degree must have been obtained in the relevant subject through regular mode only. All selection shall be made as per Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Condition of Service) Act, 2016, (i.e.) 10 +2 +3 +2 pattern only.
- As per the Tamilnadu Government Norms
How to Apply For TNDALU Recruitment 2023?
- Aspirants can apply to Offline Mode.
- Candidates go to the official website at “www.tndalu.ac.in”
- Read the Notification Thoroughly
- Fill out the Application form without any mistakes
- Attach All Relevant Documents
- Make a Payment Demand Draft
- Submit your application to the below Address
- Address: The Registrar, the Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, “Poompozhil”, No.5, D.G.S.Dinakaran Salai, Chennai – 600 028
- The applications alongwith the processing fee of Rs.1,180/- (Rupees One Thousand One Hundred and Eighty only) in case of SC/ST/PWD Rs.590/- (Rupees Five Hundred and Ninety only) (inclusive of 18% GST) by way of Demand Draft drawn on or after 18.03.2023 in favour of ‘The Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, Chennai’ shall reach the Registrar, the Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, “Poompozhil”, No.5, D.G.S.Dinakaran Salai, Chennai – 600 028
Dates to Remember
|Starting date of Application||18.03.2023|
|Closing Date of Application||05.04.2023|
www.tndalu.ac.in job application form
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Application form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Alert||Click Here|