TNCU Recruitment 2022 | Athoor Cooperative Arts and Science College Recruitment 2022 | Last date: 25.03.2022 | Office Assistant, Assistant Professor, Junior Accounts and Others
TNCU Recruitment 2022: Tamilnadu Cooperative Union announced an Athoor Cooperative Arts and Science College job Notification for Principal, Assistant Professor, Librarian, Finance and Accounts Manager, Assistants, Office Assistant, and Sweeper on contract basis. The total number of announced vacancies is 33 by TNCU. Candidates who are interested in TNCU Jobs can Send their Application form to the Corresponding address from 04.03.2022 to 25.03.2022. Aspirants interested in TNCU Office Assistant jobs can apply through offline mode.
Interested candidates who have completed the 8th, 10th, 12th, Degree or its equivalent examination to apply to this Athoor Cooperative Arts and Science College Vacancies. Check the TNCU notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates and link, etc, Refer thoroughly before apply. If you have any doubt regarding the TNCU Job vacancy 2022 and tncu.tn.gov.in recruitment Offline application form fill up procedure you can ask comment Below.
TNCU Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of the organization||Athoor Cooperative Arts and Science College|
|Post name||Principal, Assistant Professor, Librarian, Finance and Accounts Manager, Assistants, Office Assistant, and Sweeper|
|Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs-Contract|
|No of vacancies||33|
|Apply mode||Offline Mode|
|Organization Address||Aathupatti pirivu, Near Vakkampatti, Athoor Tk, Dindigul District, Tamil Nadu – 624 001|
TNCU Office assistant and others Vacancy Selection Process based on shortlisted for interview. This Tamilnadu Cooperative Union Jobs comes under the Tamilnadu Govt Jobs category and this Recruitment is contract basis. Here you will get all information about Tamil Nadu Cooperative Union. Aspirants you are interested in Government jobs to Keep regularly check www.Jobcaam.in to get all information about the TNCU Admit card, Hall Ticket and results on our page,
TNCU Job Vacancy 2022
|Name of the Post||Vacancy details||Salary Details|
|Principal (Stage II)||01||Rs.49000/-|
|Non Teaching vacancies|
|Finance & Accounts
Eligibility criteria for TNCU Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs
- Candidates Should Have 8th,10th, 12th, Any Degree, master Degree from Recognized University or board
- Check the Official notification to get more details
- Age limit less than 40 years
How to Apply For TNCU Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the website tncu.tn.gov.in
- Candidates can Apply Offline Mode only.
- Find advertisements on the official website.
- Fill the Application Form
- Attach all relevant documents and Photos and signatures.
- Submit Your Application.
- Address: Aathupatti pirivu, Near Vakkampatti, Athoor Tk, Dindigul District, Tamil Nadu – 624 001
- No Fees
- Write the name of the post, on top of the envelope.
- Duty filled in application along with enclosed self attested photocopies of relevant certificates and Aadhar Photo copy should be submitted. Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- Full address, name of the district and pin code should be mentioned clearly in the application.
- Age limit less than 40 years.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The actual date and time of interview will be intimated to the candidates.
- Candidates should appear for interview with their original certificates at their own expense.
- The appointment is purely on contract basis.
- Selected candidates shall report for duty immediately.
- The selection criteria would be as per UGC norms.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of the information and the documents submitted by them.
- Superscribe the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF______________________”
|Starting date of Application||04.03.2022|