- 1 TN Litigation Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancy: 16 | Post Name: Office Assistant | Last date: 22.02.2021 | Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021
- 2 Details of TN Litigation Recruitment 2021 Highlights
- 3 How to Apply For TN Litigation Recruitment 2021?
TN Litigation Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancy: 16 | Post Name: Office Assistant | Last date: 22.02.2021 | Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021
TN Litigation Recruitment 2021: TN Litigation Department, inviting application for 16 Office Assistant Posts. This TN Litigation Department Recruitment 2021 Application form will be available on the official website from 11.02.2021 to 22.02.2021.
Interested candidates are requested to use the TN Litigation Office Assistant Recruitment 2021 regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates and link, etc, Refer thoroughly before apply. If you have any doubt regarding the TN Litigation Office Assistant Recruitment 2021 Online application form fill up procedure you can ask comment Below.
|JOIN WHATSAPP ALERT|
|JOIN TELEGRAM ALERT|
Details of TN Litigation Recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Name of the organization||Tamilnadu Litigation Department|
|Post name||Office Assistant|
|Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||16|
|Job Location||Chennai and Madurai|
|Apply mode||Offline Mode|
|Organization Address||TN Litigation, Chennai- 600104|
This TN Litigation Recruitment 2021 comes under the Tamilnadu Govt Jobs category. Here you will get all information about TN Govt Jobs 2021. Aspirants you are interested in Government jobs to Keep regularly check www.Jobcaam.in to get all information about the latest TN govt jobs 2021 like all state govt jobs, central govt jobs, Defence Jobs, Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, and, Faculty Jobs.
Eligibility Criteria for TN Litigation Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Vacancy details|
|01||Office Assistant||16 Posts|
TN Litigation Office Assistant Need below mentioned educational qualification
- Candidates Should Have 8th or Equivalent from Recognized University.
- Age Limit as on 01.07.2020
|S.NO.||Category||Upper Age Limit|
|01||General||18- 30 years|
|02||BC, BCM, MBC||18- 32 years|
|03||SC, ST||18- 35 years|
- Office Assistant- Rs.15700– 50000/-
How to Apply For TN Litigation Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates can Apply Offline Mode only.
- Find advertisements on the official website.
- Fill the application without any mistakes.
- Attach all relevant documents and Photos and Signature.
- Attach A self Envelop COver with Rs.45 Stamp.
- Submit Your Application.
- Address: The Advocate General of Tamilnadu, High Court, Chennai- 600104
|01||For General Category||No Fees|
TN Litigation Recruitment Follows.
- Written exam/ Interview
Dates to remember about the TN Litigation Department Office Assistant Recruitment
|Starting date of Application||11.02.2021|
TN Litigation Department Recruitment Application form
Here you get all links about the TN Litigation Recruitment Application form.
|TN Litigation Department Application form|
|TN Litigation Department Notification PDF|