- 1 TN Health Admission 2021 | (DIP, DNP) Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy Course and Diploma in Nursing Therapy Admission 2021-2022 | www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in online application 2021
- 2 How To Apply Tamilnadu Health Admission Counselling 2021?
TN Health Admission 2021 | (DIP, DNP) Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy Course and Diploma in Nursing Therapy Admission 2021-2022 | www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in online application 2021
TN Health Admission 2021: Applications are invited for admission to DIP, DNP Diploma course 2021-2022 session in Government Schools of AYUSH Paramedical Courses, Chennai and Palayamkottai in Tamil Nadu from the candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Course Exam (with science subjects) in first appearance. This Tamil Nadu DNP, DIP Admission Application form 2021 will be available on the official website from 18.11.2021 to 10.12.2021.
Tamilnadu Directorate of Indian medicine and Homoeopathy announced the admission for 2021 DNP, DIP Medical Diploma Courses. The Eligible candidates can apply by offline mode only. The Official Website for this TN Health Admission is www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in. TN Diploma Integrated Pharmacy and Diploma in Nursing Therapy Direct Link is available at the end of the page. If you have any doubt regarding the TN Medical admission 2021 application form fill up procedure you can ask comment Below. If you have any doubt regarding the Tamilnadu Medical Selection admission 2021 application form fill up procedure you can ask comment Below.
www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in Admission 2021, DIP DNP application form 2021
|Organization||Government of Tamilnadu, Directorate of Indian medicine and Homoeopathy|
|Admission||2021-21 for the admission of D.I.P and D.N.P Courses|
|Website to apply for TNGASA 2021||www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in|
|Starting Date for Application||18.11.2021|
TN Health DNP, DIP Diploma Courses Admission 2021 – 2022
- Age Limit – Should be completed 17 Years to 25 Years
Candidates should have passed in all the subjects of the qualifying examination of the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (Academic) conducted by the Tamil Nadu
- (a) Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. (or)
- (b) Physics, Chemistry, Biology with any other subject.
How To Apply Tamilnadu Health Admission Counselling 2021?
Tamilnadu Homoeopathy Medical Admissions 2021 is a completely online process that includes Registration, Application Filling, Counselling, College Selection, Payments, and Application Download.
- Go to the official website @www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in
- Read the Instructions Thoroughly (available in English and Tamil)
- Fill the Application Form without any mistakes
- Attach all relevant documents
- Make Payment Online
- Submit Your Application form to the below address
- Address: The Secretary, Selection Committee, Directorate of Indian Medicine & Homoeopathy, Arignar Anna Government Hospital of Indian Medicine Campus, Arumbakkam, Chennai – 600 106.
tnhealth tn gov in Application fees
Application cost should be paid through the SBI Collect facility
- Cost of Application: Rs. 350/-
- Cost of SC/SC(A)/ST Application: No Application fees
To Enclose SELF ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES of the following Certificates along with this Application :
- a) +2 Marks Statement. b) +1 Marks Statement.
- c) Latest Transfer Certificate. d) SSLC Marks Statement.
- e) Permanent Community Certificate Card.
- f) One Conduct Certificate compulsorily from Head of the Institution last studied
- g) Nativity certificate for those who have not studied from 8th Std to +2 (Continuously without
- h) Certificates in support of claim for Special Category wherever applicable.
www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in online application 2021
|TN Health Official Website|