TN BNYS Application form 2022 | B.N.Y.S. Medical degree Admission 2022-2023 | bnys application form 2022 in tamilnadu | bnys counselling 2022 date | bnys counselling 2022-2023 date
TN BNYS Application form 2022: Applications are invited for admission to B.N.Y.S. Medical degree course 2022-2022 session in Government Yoga & Naturopathy Medical Colleges and Self Financing Yoga & Naturopathy Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu from the candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Course Exam (with science subjects) in first appearance. This Tamil Nadu BNYS Medical Admission Application form 2022 will be available on the official website from 18.10.2022 to 28.10.2022.
Tamilnadu Directorate of Indian medicine and Homoeopathy announced the admission for 2022 BNYS Medical Degree Courses. The Eligible candidates can apply by offline mode only. The Official Website for this TN BNYS Medical Admission is www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in. TN BNYS Medical Counselling Direct Link is available at the end of the page. If you have any doubt regarding the TN Medical admission 2022 application form fill up procedure you can ask comment Below. If you have any doubt regarding the www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in bnys, bnys counselling 2023 date fill up procedure you can ask comment Below.
Tamilnadu BNYS application form 2022
|Organization||Government of Tamilnadu, Directorate of Indian medicine and Homoeopathy|
|Admission||2022-23 for the admission of BNYS Medical Degree Courses|
|Website to apply for TNGASA 2022||www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in|
|Starting Date for Application||18.10.2022|
TN BNYS Medical Selection Courses 2022 – 2023
- BNYS (Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences)
- Age Limit – Should be completed 17 Years
Candidates should have passed in all the subjects of the qualifying examination of the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (Academic) conducted by the Tamil Nadu
- (a) Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. (or)
- (b) Physics, Chemistry, Biology with any other subject.
How To Apply Tamilnadu BNYS Counselling 2022?
Tamilnadu Homoeopathy Medical Admissions 2022 is a completely online process that includes Registration, Application Filling, Counselling, College Selection, Payments, and Application Download.
- Go to the official website @www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in
- Read the Instructions Thoroughly (available in English and Tamil)
- Fill the Application Form without any mistakes
- Attach all relevant documents
- Make Payment Online
- Submit Your Application form to the below address
- Address: The Secretary, Selection Committee, Directorate of Indian Medicine & Homoeopathy, Arignar Anna Government Hospital of Indian Medicine Campus, Arumbakkam, Chennai – 600 106.
- Note: The top right-hand side of the post cover should be mentioned as “Application for admission to B.N.Y.S. Medical Degree courses”
Application cost should be paid through the SBI Collect facility
- Cost of Application: Rs. 500/-
- Cost of Special category Application: Rs.100/- for each Special Category.
- Payment Link: Click Here
bnys application form 2022 in tamilnadu
|TN Health Official Website|