Tamilnadu Lateral Entry Engineering Counselling Application 2021 | TNLEA online Application 2021 @tnlea.com | TN lateral entry counselling 2021-2022
Tamilnadu Lateral Entry Engineering Counselling Application 2021: Tamilnadu Lateral Entry Engineering College Admissions 2021 Announced by Tamilnadu directorate of technical education (TNDTE) for government and Self-finance Engineering college. This TNLEA 2021 Online Application form will be available on the official website from 10.08.2021 to 30.08.2021.
TN lateral entry Counselling 2021 application to join Government and Government Aided Engineering Colleges, University Departments and Constituent Colleges of Anna University seats surrendered by Self–Financing Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu under (Counselling) Unified Single Window Admission System for Indian Nationals. If you have any doubt regarding the TN Lateral Entry Engineering College admissions 2021 application form fill up procedure you can ask comment Below.
TN Lateral Entry Counselling 2021 – 2022 Important dates
B.E Lateral Entry counselling 2021 dates
|Starting date of online application||10.08.2021|
|Last date to get an online application||30.08.2021|
Tamilnadu Lateral entry engineering college admissions 2021 educational qualifications
- A pass in the Diploma / B.Sc in any discipline with recognized colleges.
B.E Lateral Entry Counselling 2021 Procedure
The entire Counseling procedure consists of various steps as given below:
- Online Application Registration and Payment of registration fees.
- Uploading the scanned copy of original Certificates.
- Certificates Verification online.
- Rank Publication (by LEA Authority).
- Exercising the choices of institutions and Branches online.
- Publication of Tentative Allotment on a notified date (by LEA Authority).
- Confirmation of allotment option by the candidates.
- The provisional allotment of institution and branch (by LEA Authority).
- Final allotment of institution and branch(by LEA Authority).
- Finally reporting to the allotted Institutions at a specified date.
TN Second Year Engg Counselling 2021 – Documents
List of Documents Required
- 10th Mark Sheet
- Diploma/B.Sc Mark Sheet-All semester mark sheets/ Consolidated mark sheet.
- Transfer Certificate
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM (Permanent card/electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate).
- Nativity Certificate only in electronic form/digitally signed e- Certificate – If applicable.
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate) – If applicable.
Application fee for Tamilnadu Lateral entry engineering online application 2021
- For general category: announce later
- SC/ST: No fees
How to Apply Online Tamilnadu Lateral entry engineering Counselling Application 2021?
- GO to the Official Website tnlea.com
- Click the Sign Up
- Fill in your e-mail id, mobile number, and password
- OTP is received your mobile number.
- Enter your OTP number and click the submit button.
- Fill in all Particulars without any mistakes
- Upload all relevant documents
- Submit your application
- Refer Below Links
TN Second Year Engg Counselling 2021 Websites
- www.tnlea.com or
TN lateral entry counselling 2021 – Quick Links
|www.tnlea.com apply online|
|Demo Video for Registration|
|Instructions in English|
|Instructions in Tamil|