Southern Railway Chennai Recruitment 2023 | Posts: Sports Quota | Total Vacancy: 67 | Closing date: 27.11.2023 | notification at www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Southern Railway Chennai Recruitment 2023: Railway Recruitment Cell, Southern Railway invites applications for the post of Sports Quota Posts. 67 vacancies are to be filled by the Southern Railway in Chennai. Southern Railway Qualification, Terms and conditions, and applying procedure are explained Below and also available at www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in. Interested applicants should send the application form to Southern Railway Chennai from 28.10.2023 to 27.11.2023 as per the notification.
The Southern Railway Official website is www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in. The total vacancy is 67 and the job location is Chennai. Candidates who are interested in Southern Railway Sports Quota Jobs can apply for this Notification. After that, If you have any doubts about filling out the Southern Railway application form regarding Southern Railway Chennai Notification, you can ask through the comment section.
Southern Railway Notification 2023
|Name of the organization||Southern Railway|
|Post name||Sports Quota|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||67|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
Southern Railway Recruitment 2023 has announced the Interview for Sports Quota posts. You may know to the Southern Railway Chennai Job Notification on our www.Jobcaam.in. After that, you can get all the information about the Southern Railway vacancy, age limit, and Southern Railway salary. In Conclusion, You can find all the information about the Southern Railway Admit card and Result on our page.
Southern Railway Chennai Job Vacancy 2023
|Level in 7th P.C Pay Matrix||No. of Post|
|Level 4 & 5||05|
|Level 2 & 3||16|
Eligibility Criteria for sr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2023
- Level – 1 -10th Pass or ITI or equivalent or NAC granted by NCVT
- Level – 2 -12th Pass (+2 stage)
- Level – 3 -12th Pass (+2 stage)
- Level – 4 -Graduation
- Level – 5 – Graduation
Minimum norms for recruitment of sportspersons:
Level 4 or 5:
- At least 3rd position in the World Cup (Junior/Youth/ Senior Category (World Championships (Junior/senior category)/Asian Games (Senior Category)/ Commonwealth Games (Senior Category)/Youth Olympics /Champion Trophy (Hockey). (Category – B)
Level 2 0r 3:
- (a) Represented the Country in the World Cup Junior/ Youth/senior category)/World Championships (Junior/senior category)/Asian Games (Senior Category)/ Commonwealth Games (Senior Category)/ Youth Olympics/ Champion Trophy (Hockey) (Category-B)
(b) At least 3rd position in the Commonwealth Championship (Junior/Senior)/Asian Championship (Junior/senior) /Asia Cup (Junior/senior)/South Asian Federation Games (Senior)/USIC (world Railways) championships (senior)/World University Games (Category-C)
At least 3rdin Senior/Youth/Junior National Championship
(d) At least 3rd Position in National Games organised under the Aegis of Indian Olympic Association.
(e) At least 3rd Position in All India Inter University Championships organised under the Aegis of Association of Indian Universities (OR) (f) First position in Federation Cup Championship (Senior Category)
- Represented the Country in any of Category – C Championships/Events
At least 3rd Position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category)
Represented a State or equivalent Unit, except in Marathon and Cross Country, with at least 8th position in Senior National Championships only.
- Sports Quota: The candidates should be between 18 to 25 Years as on 01-01-2024 with the following:
- Born Between 02-01-1999 and 01-01-2006 (both dates inclusive).
- No age relaxation (Upper or Lower) shall be permissible
- The date of reckoning age shall be let January 2024
Level in 7th Pay Commission Pay matrix
- Level – 1 -Rs.18000/-
- Level – 2 -Rs.19900/-
- Level – 3 -Rs.21700/-
- Level – 4 -Rs.25500/-
- Level – 5 – Rs.29200/-
How to Apply For Southern Railway Chennai Recruitment 2023 Notification?
- Go to the official website
- Aspirants can apply Online
- Read the Notification Thoroughly
- Fill out the Application form without any mistakes
- Attach All Relevant Documents
- Make a Payment Online
- Submit Your Application
- Fee for all candidates except the Fee concession categories mentioned below at SI & No 2 Rs 400 will be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in the Trials
- For Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women/ Ex. Servicemen/Persons with Disabilities/candidates belonging to Minority* community and candidates belonging to Economically Backward Classes Rs 250/- will be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in the Trials.
- For this Recruitment, all eligible candidates will be called for the trials. Trials of the eligible candidates shall be conducted to assess the sports performance and suitability.
- The dates for trials will be notified later and published in the RRC Chennai website. While all out efforts will be made to inform the candidates well in advance, the candidates are cautioned that they may have to appear in the selection trials at shod notice. The candidates are advised to regularly check RRC website for information in this regard.
- Candidates should note that they are required to produce the originals of all documents enclosed with applications pertaining to educational qualification, caste, sports achievements, date of birth, minority income certificate and proof of identity viz. PAN card, Aadhar Card, Driving Licence etc. on the day of document verification and on the day trials failing which, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the trials.
- Any request for change in dates/venue for trials etc. shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
Dates to Remember About this Recruitment
|Starting date of Application||28.10.2023|
|Closing Date for Submission||27.11.2023|