SLPRB AP Police Recruitment 2022 | AP Police Job Vacancy @slprb.ap.gov.in | Posts name: Constable and Sub Inspector | Total Vacancies: 6511 | Last Date: 18.01.2023
SLPRB AP Police Recruitment 2022: Andhra Pradesh State level Police Recruitment Board Announced a huge Vacancies for Constable, Sub Inspector and Other Vacancies. AP Police Board inviting applications for 6511 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable, SI in Police Department. Total Vacancy is 6511. Both Male and female are eligible this Andhra Pradesh Police Notification.
SLPRB AP Notification 2022 Online Application form will available on the official website from 02.05.2022. The Last Date to Apply is 18.01.2023. Candidates who are interested in Andhra Pradesh State Police Jobs can apply for these announcement. Keep watching our www.jobcaam.in website or tspolice gov in or slprb.ap.gov.in official website to get more updates.
SLPRB AP Police Recruitment 2022
Andhra Pradesh Police Job Vacancy Notification is available @slprb.ap.gov.in. Candidates are requested to use the AP Police Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates, and Application Form. If you are in doubt about filling out the Online application form regarding slprb.ap.gov.in Recruitment 2022 you can ask through the comment section
|Name of the organization||Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Post name||Constable and SI|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||6511|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Andhra Pradesh Police Selection process is based on Prelims Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET), and Final Written Exam. You can know the Central Govt Jobs on our www.Jobcaam.in You can also view details such as the educational qualification age for the currently announced SLPRB AP Jobs. Not only that, you can find all the information about SLPRB AP Prelims Admit card and Results on our page.
SLPRB AP Job Vacancy
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|SCT Police Constable (Civil)||3580|
|SCT Police Constable (APSP)||2520|
|SCT Sub Inspector (Civil)||315|
|SCT Sub Inspector (APSP)||96|
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh Police Constable and SI
- Interested candidates should have studied from a 10th, 12th Diploma, Degree an accredited university or an institution.
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
- Constable – An applicant’s age must not be below 18 years and above 22 years
- Sub Inspector – An applicant’s age must not be below 18 years and above 27 years
- Check the Age Relaxation to Official Notification
- Check the Advertisement
How to Apply For SLPRB AP Recruitment 2022?
candidates who are interested in Andhra Pradesh Police Job Vacancy can apply through Offline mode, so the aspirants can follow the below steps to apply.
- Aspirants can apply Online mode
- Go to the Official website @slprb.ap.gov.in to download the Official Notification
- Read the Notification Thoroughly before Apply
- Fill the Application form without any mistakes
- Attach All Relevant Documents
- Make payment via Online
- Submit your application
Police Constable Post:
- OC/ BC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
For Sub Inspector Post:
- OC/ BC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Preliminary Written Test (PWT)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Examination (FWE)
Dates to About this Recruitment
|Starting date of Application||30.11.2022|
|Last date for Submission||18.01.2023|
AP Police Online Application form
The official website for this Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment is slprb.ap.gov.in. Before applying for the AP Police Job Vacancy candidates can study all the details, including the Number of posts, Eligibility criteria, Age limit and etc.,
|Notification PDF and Application form|
|Join Telegram Alert|