SBI PO Recruitment 2023 | Total Vacancy: 2000 | Last date: 27.09.2023 | State Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment | Download the Notification at sbi.co.in
SBI PO Recruitment 2023: State Bank of India Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers. The SBI is going to fill 2000 PO vacancies through this employment. Candidates who are interested in SBI Jobs can apply for these Officer jobs without fail. This SBI PO Application form will be available on the official website from 07.09.2023 to 27.09.2023.
SBI PO Notification and Online Apply links are available on the official website. The Official website for the State Bank of India is sbi.co.in. Interested candidates are requested to use the SBI PO notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates and links, etc, Refer thoroughly before apply. If you have any doubt regarding the SBI Probationary officer Online application form fill up procedure you can ask comment Below.
SBI Probationary officer Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name of the organization||State Bank of India|
|Post name||Probationary Officer|
|No of vacancies||2000|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Notification No.||NO: CRPD/PO/2023-24/19|
|Apply mode||Online Mode|
SBI PO selection process is based on written examination (Prelims and Mains) followed by Interview. SBI Direct links are given at the end of the page. Here you will get all information about Bank Jobs. Aspirants who are interested in Government jobs to Keep regularly check www.Jobcaam.in to get all information about the latest TN govt jobs 2023 like all state govt jobs, Bank jobs, Defence Jobs, Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, and, Faculty Jobs.
SBI PO Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Post||Vacancy details||Salary Details|
Eligibility Criteria for Probationary Officer
- Candidates Should possess Any Degree (Final Year also eligible) from any recognized University.
- Check the Experience and discipline in the detailed advertisement
- The Age Limit Should be 21 – 30 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD SC/ ST) Candidates: 15 Years
How to Apply For SBI PO Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates can apply Online mode at sbi.co.in
- Find advertisements on the official website
- Read it carefully
- Login with your details (create username and password)
- Fill the application without any mistakes
- Attach all relevant documents
- Make a payment online
- Submit Your Application.
- General/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Comprise of (i) Psychometric Test (ii) Group Exercise & (iii) Interview
Important dates and SBI PO Links
|Starting date of Application||07.09.2023|
|Last date for online submission||27.09.2023|
Candidates are requested to download the SBI Notification Pdf and check the Apply online Page. If this job information is enjoyed, click the employment news page to get more job information and join the telegram to get all updates instantly.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|