- 1 Sainik School Gopalganj Recruitment 2021 | ssgopalganj.nic.in. | Jobs: PGT, TGT, General Employee | Total Vacancies: 16 | Last Date: 09.10.2021
- 2 Sainik School Gopalganj Recruitment 2021 Details
- 3 Sainik School Gopalganj Job vacancy 2021
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for PGT, TGT, Medical Officer, ward boy
- 5 How to Apply For Sainik School Gopalganj Recruitment 2021?
Sainik School Gopalganj Recruitment 2021 | ssgopalganj.nic.in. | Jobs: PGT, TGT, General Employee | Total Vacancies: 16 | Last Date: 09.10.2021
Sainik School Gopalganj Recruitment 2021 Notification: Sainik School is inviting applications for Primary Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, Ward Boys, and General Employee posts through Offline mode from eligible candidates. The Gopalganj Sainik School is going to fill 16 vacancies through this employment. This Gopalganj Sainik School Job Application form will available on the official website from 21.09.2021 to 09.10.2021. Candidates who are interested in Teaching Jobs can apply for these job without fail.
This Recruitment Notification pdf copy and Job Vacancy 2021 is available @www.ssgopalganj.nic.in. Aspirants are requested to use the Gopalganj Sainik School Jobs Opportunites 2021 regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates, and Application Form. If you are in doubt about filling out the Online application form regarding Sainik school Gopalganj Recruitment 2021, you can ask through the comment section
Sainik School Gopalganj Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the organization||Sainik School|
|Post name||Primary Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, Ward Boys, and General Employee|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||16|
You can instantly know the Government Jobs on our www.Jobcaam.in You can also view details such as the educational qualification age for the currently announced Sainik School Gopalganj Recruitment 2021 employment. Not only that, you can find all the information about Central Govt Jobs, State Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, Defence Department Jobs on our page.
Sainik School Gopalganj Job vacancy 2021
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Salary|
|PGT (Chemistry)||1||Rs. 47600/-|
|TGT (Computer Science)||1||Rs. 44900/-|
|Medical Officer||1||Rs. 71000/-|
|Ward Boys||1||Rs. 18000/-|
|General Employees (MTS)||12||Rs. 21060/-|
Eligibility Criteria for PGT, TGT, Medical Officer, ward boy
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|PGT (Chemistry)||M.Sc Chemistry with B.Ed|
|TGT (Computer Science)||B.Sc, B.Tech|
|Ward Boys||10th, BA/B.Sc/B.Com|
|General Employees (MTS)||BA/B.Sc/B.Com|
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
Salary and Age Limit
- PGT (Chemistry): 21-40 Years
- TGT (Computer Science): 21-35 Years
- Medical Officer: 50 Years
- Ward Boy: 18-50 Years
- MTS: 18-50 Years
How to Apply For Sainik School Gopalganj Recruitment 2021?
- Aspirants can apply Offline mode
- Candidates go to the Official Website at www.ssGopalganj.in Download the Official Notification
- Read the Notification Thoroughly before Apply
- Fill the Application form without any mistakes
- Attach All Relevant Documents.
- Make payment via Demand Draft
- Submit Your Application to the below address with all relevant documents
- Address: The Principal, Sainik School Gopalganj, PO – Hathwa, Distt – Gopalganj (Bihar) – 841436
- UR / OBC : Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 400/-
- Payment Mode: Demand Draft (DD in favor of Principal, Sainik School Gopalganj, payable at State Bank of India, Naraina Branch (code – 09212), Distt – Gopalganj (Bihar)
Let’s look at the selection process for the above-announced posts.
- Written Test/ Skill Test and Interview Method.
|Last Date for Submission||09.10.2021|
Candidates who are interested in this recruitment download the Notification Pdf Copy. Here are all the links to get about Sainik Schook recruitment. If this job information is enjoyed, click the employment news page to get more job information and join the telegram to get all updates instantly.
|Weekly Employment News|
|Join Telegram Alert|