RWF Recruitment 2023 | Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment Notification @rwf.indianrailways.gov.in | Post: Apprentice | Total Vacancy: 192 | Last Date: 20.02.2023
RWF Recruitment 2023 Notification: Rail Wheel Factory announced a new Notification for Apprentice posts. 192 Vacancies to be filled by Rail Wheel Factory. RWF Apprentice Qualification, Terms and conditions, and Applying procedure are explained Below and also available at www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in. Interested applicants should submit the RWF application form from 21.01.2023 to 20.02.2023 as per the notification.
Rail Wheel Factory Official Website is www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in. The total vacancy is 192 and the place of work is Yelahanka in Bangalore. Candidates who are interested in RWF Apprentice Jobs can apply for this Notification. After that, If you have any doubt about filling out the www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in recruitment application form, you can ask through the comment section.
RWF Notification 2023
Rail Wheel Factory invites Apprentice Vacancies Through Offline mode. This is a wonderful opportunity for those candidates who are interested in Apprentice Jobs in RWF. Rail Wheel Factory Job Links are activated till 20.02.2023. After the Application Process, RWF Selection Process is based on Interview.
|Name of the organization||Rail Wheel Factory|
|No of vacancies||192|
|Job Location||Yelahanka – Bangalore|
This Rail Wheel Factory Jobs 2023 comes under the Railway Jobs Category. You can also know the RWF Jobs on our www.Jobcaam.in. After that, you can get all the information about the RWF vacancy, age limit, and Salary. In Conclusion, You can find all the information about the RWF Admit card and Result on our page.
RWF Job Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||08|
|CNC Programming cum, operator (COE Group)||23|
Eligibility Criteria for www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment
What is the Qualification for RWF Apprentice Recruitment?
- The candidates willing to undergo training under the Apprentices’ Act, 1961, in this Factory, must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks, from recognized Boards, as on the date of issue of Notification and also possess National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the designated trade in which this administration is imparting training, issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
- The training in the designated trades of Fitter, Machinist Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Turner, Electrician and Electronic Mechanic will be for a period of one year. Whereas the period of training for COE Group (CNC Programming-cum-Operator), is for a period of six months. Training will be arranged in accordance with the standards and syllabus prescribed by the Central Apprenticeship Council.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 24 years as on 21.01.2023 to apply for RWF Apprentice Vacancy 2023
- During their period of apprenticeship training in this Factory, the candidates undergoing training in the trades of Fitter, Machinist, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Turner, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic will be paid a stipend of Rs.12,261/- per month, while for CNC Programming-cum-Operator, a stipend of Rs.10,899/- per month, will be paid as per extant rules amended from time to time.
How to Apply For RWF Recruitment 2023?
candidates who are interested in RWF Job Vacancy can apply through Offline mode, so the aspirants can follow the below steps to apply.
- Candidates can apply Offline mode
- Find advertisements on the official website.
- Fill in all the particulars without any mistakes.
- Attach All Relevant Documents.
- Make a Payment Demand Draft
- Submit Your Application
- The candidates are required to enclose an Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft from any Nationalised Bank of Rs.100/- as processing fee, drawn in favour of ‘Principal Financial Adviser/Rail Wheel Factory,’ along with application form, which is not refundable. No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/Physically handicapped/Women candidates. Applications not accompanied with processing fee, wherever required, will be summarily rejected. Candidates may please note that these instruments should not have been issued earlier to the date of issue of this Notification.
- The Selection Process is based on Academic Marks
|Notification Release Date||21.01.2023|
RWF Recruitment Application form
The official website for this Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment is www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in. Before applying for the RWF Job Vacancy candidates can study all the details, including the Number of posts, Eligibility criteria, Age limit and etc., because of the application fees is non-refundable.
|Notification pdf link|