- 1 Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2021 | Posts: IT Manager, Risk Manager | Total Vacancies: 40 | Last Date: 28.11.2021
- 2 Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2021 Details
- 3 Punjab and Sind Bank AGM Vacancy details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Punjab & Sind Bank Notification
- 5 How to Apply For Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2021?
Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2021 | Posts: IT Manager, Risk Manager | Total Vacancies: 40 | Last Date: 28.11.2021
Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2021: Punjab and Sind Bank inviting application from eligible candidates for IT and Risk Manager through Online mode. P&B is going to fill 40 vacancies through this recruitment. This Punjab and Sind Bank Manager Online Application form will available on the official website from 19.11.2021 to 28.11.2021
Aspirants are requested to use the Punjab & Sind Bank Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates and Application Form. If you are in doubt about filling out the Online application form regarding Punjab and Sind Bank IT Manager, you can ask through the comment section
Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the organization||Punjab and Sind Bank|
|Post name||Risk Managers and IT Managers|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||40|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Last date to apply||28.11.2021|
|Organization address||New Delhi – 110008|
You can instantly know the Central Govt Jobs 2021 on our www.Jobcaam.in You can also view details such as the educational qualification age for the currently announced Punjab and Sind Bank AGM Recruitment 2021 employment. Not only that, you can find all the information about Central Govt Jobs, State Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, Defence Department Jobs on our page.
Punjab and Sind Bank AGM Vacancy details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy details|
|Risk Manager in SMGS IV||01|
|Risk Manager in MMGS III||02|
|IT Manager in MMGS III||13|
|IT Manager in MMGS II||24|
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab & Sind Bank Notification
Below are the educational qualifications to look for employment as declared by the Punjab and Sind Bank
- Interested candidates should have studied Engineering, MCA, Law, MBA, CA, CS, ICWA, B.E, B.Tech, from an accredited university or Institution.
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
- Minimum of 25 Years and Maximum of 55 Years
How to Apply For Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2021?
- Aspirants can apply Online
- Read the Notification Thoroughly before Apply
- Fill the Application form without any mistakes
- Attach All Relevant Documents
- Make a payment via Online
- Submit your application
- General Candidates – Rs.1003/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs.117/-
Let’s look at the selection process for the above-announced posts.
- Short Listing
- Personal Interview
Dates to Remember About this Recruitment
|Starting date of Application||19.11.2021|
|Last Date for Submission||28.11.2021|
Punjab and Sind Bank Application form
|Notification and Application form||Click Here
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Alert||Click Here|
Stay tuned to our Telegram Group. Find out more about upcoming jobs and admit cards in Central Govt Jobs 2021.