NTT DATA Off Campus Drive for 2022 Batch, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata | NTT DATA Recruitment | Posts: Sap Cloud Commerce Developer | NTT DATA Careers @ nttdata.com
NTT DATA Off Campus Drive 2022: NTT DATA Solutions Private Limited is announced a recruitment for 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 Passed out B.E, B.TECH for the post of Sap Cloud Commerce Developer posts through Online mode. This NTT DATA Career Online Application form, NTT DATA 2022 recruitment date is available from 27.05.2022 to 25.07.2022. Candidates who are interested in NTT DATA jobs can apply without fail.
NTT DATA off campus drive for 2022 batch Direct links is available on the NTT DATA careers page. Aspirants are requested to use the NTT DATA Recruitment 2022 Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates, and Application Form. If you are in doubt about filling out the Online application form regarding NTT DATA Limited Off Campus Drive 2022, you can ask through the comment section
NTT DATA off campus drive 2022 Details
|Name of the organization||NTT DATA|
|Post name||Sap Cloud Commerce Developer|
|Batch||2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata|
|Experience||Freshers to 11 months|
B.E/ B.TECH candidates are eligible to apply for this role. You can know the Upcoming Off Campus Drive for 2022 Batch on our www.Jobcaam.in You can also view details such as the educational qualification age for the currently announced NTT DATA Jobs. If you are eligible, you will receive an email invitation to attend online assessments
Eligibility Criteria for Sap Cloud Commerce Developer
Below are the educational qualifications to look for employment as declared by the NTT DATA Jobs 2022
- All streams/branches of B.E, B.TECH from 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Candidate should not have appeared for NTT DATA Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- As we provide service for our clients across the globe, we expect you to be flexible to work across different time zones/shifts
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any NTT DATA office across India
How to apply for NTT DATA off campus Drive?
- Go to the official NTT DATA careers page to read the Notification
- Aspirants can Apply Online Mode Only
- Read the Job Description Thoroughly
- Fill In all the Particulars Without doing any mistakes
- Upload the Documents
- Submit Your Application
- If you are eligible, you will receive an email invitation to attend online assessments
- The assessment is scheduled in two stages, and must be completed within the scheduled time
- The candidates will be called for an Interview