- 1 NITSER Recruitment 2021 | Posts: Director | Total Vacancies: 08 |Last Date: 10.05.2021 | National Institutes of Technology, Science Education and Research
- 2 Overview of the NITSER Recruitment 2021
- 3 NITSER Vacancy 2021
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for NIT Recruitment 2021
- 5 How to Apply For NIT Recruitment?
NITSER Recruitment 2021 | Posts: Director | Total Vacancies: 08 |Last Date: 10.05.2021 | National Institutes of Technology, Science Education and Research
NITSER Recruitment 2021: National Institutes of Technology, Science Education and Research inviting application for 08 Director post one each, in National Institutes of Technology (NITs) located at Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh), Jaipur (Rajasthan), Jalandhar (Punjab), Kurukshetra (Haryana), Rourkela (Odisha), Surat (Gujarat), Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu) and Mizoram. This NITSER Recruitment Online Application Form available on the Official Website From 10.04.2021 to 10.05.2021.
Aspirants are requested to use the NITSER Notification 2021 regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates, and Application Form. If you are in doubt about filling out the NITSER Job Vacancy 2021 Application form, you can ask through the comment section
Overview of the NITSER Recruitment 2021
|Name of the organization||National Institutes of Technology, Science Education and Research|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||08|
|Job Location||Allahabad, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kurukshetra, Rourkela, Surat, Tiruchirappalli, Mizoram|
|Apply Mode||Online and Offline|
You can instantly know the Central Govt Jobs 2021 on our www.Jobcaam.in You can also view details such as the educational qualification age for the currently announced NITSER Carrer 2021 employment. Not only that, you can find all the information about Central Govt Jobs, State Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, Defence Department Jobs on our page.
NITSER Vacancy 2021
|Name of the Post||Vacancy details|
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Recruitment 2021
Below are the educational qualifications to look for employment as declared by the NITSER Director Recruitment 2021
- Interested candidates should have studied B.E/B.Tech/Bachelor’s Degree/Master Degree/Ph.D. from an accredited university or Institution.
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
- The Age Limit for the posts declared by the NITSER Recruitment 2021 should be a Maximum of 65 Years as on 10.05.2021
- Consolidated pay of Rs.210000/-
How to Apply For NIT Recruitment?
- Aspirants can Apply Online/Offline Mode
- Read the Notification Thoroughly before Apply
- Fill the Application form without any mistakes
- Attach All Relevant Documents
- Submit your application to below mention the Address
- Address: Registered/Speed Post to the Under Secretary (NITs-I), Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education, Room No.429 A, C – Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110115
- There is No Fees to apply for the posts
Let’s look at the selection process for the above-announced posts.
- This NITSER Jobs 2021 follows Written Test, Interview Method.
Dates to Remember About this Recruitment
Dates to remember about the NIT Director Job 2021
|Start Date to Apply Online||10.04.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10.05.2021|
|Last date for submission of Hard Copy of Application Form||20.05.2021|
NITSER Application form
Here are all the links to the NIT Jobs 2021
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Alert||Click Here|
Stay tuned to our Telegram Group. Find out more about upcoming jobs and admit cards in Central Govt Jobs 2021.