NHRC Recruitment 2023 | Posts: Programmer Assistant, Steno and Other | Vacancies: 40 | Closing Date: 24.07.2023 | www.nhrc.nic.in
NHRC Recruitment 2023: National Human Rights Commission invites applications for Programmer Assistant, Steno and Other posts on a Deputation Basis. This NHRC Job Notification 2023 Application form will available on the official website from 10.06.2023 to 24.07.2023 . Candidates who are interested in NHRC Programmer Assistant, Steno and Other Posts can apply without fail.
NHRC Vacancy Notification PDF and application form is available @nhrc.nic.in. Candidates are requested to use the National Human Rights Commission Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates, and Application Form. If you are in doubt about filling out the Offline application form regarding the NHRC, you can ask through the comment section
NHRC Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Name of the organization
|National Human Rights Commission
|Programme Assistant, Steno, and Others
|Central Govt Jobs
|No of vacancies
|Application Ending Date
|GPO Complex, Manav Adhikar Bhawan, C Block, INA, New Delhi, Delhi 110023
NHRC Programme Assistant, Steno, and Others Post Selection Process is based on Test/Interview. National Human Rights Commission Apply Direct Links and Notification pdf copy link is given at the end of the Page. Apply after verifying the educational qualifications and age for the currently announced Fire and Emergency Services employment. Information about NHRC results, Admit cards, hall tickets can be found on our page.
NHRC Job Vacancy Details 2023
|Name of the Post
|No. of Vacancies
|Librarian/ Documentation Officer
|Sr. Accounts Officer
|Dy. Superintendent of Police
|Asstt. Accounts Officer
|Upper Division Clerk
Eligibility Criteria for Inspector, Assistant, Director Posts
NHRC Notification 2023 Need Below Mentioned Educational Qualification
- Holding analogous post on regular Basis
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement
- Maximum age should not exceed 56 years.
How to Apply For NHRC Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates can apply Offline Mode.
- Candidates go to the Official Website at www.nhrc.nic.in Download the Official Notification
- Find advertisements on the official website.
- Fill in all the particulars without any mistakes.
- Attach All Relevant Documents.
- Submit your Application below mention the address
- Postal address – To the Deputy Secretary, National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhawan, Block-C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110023
- There is No Application Fee.
- Test/ Interview
|Starting Date of Application
|Closing Date of application
NHRC Application form
|Notification PDF and Application Form
|Weekly Employment News
|Join Telegram Alert