NHM Haryana Recruitment 2022 | Posts: Mid-Level Health
Providers, Community Health Officers | Total Vacancies: 787 | Closing Date: 06.04.2022 | Notification @www.nhmharyana.gov.in
NHM Haryana Recruitment 2022: State Health Mission, Haryana has released the new Mid-Level Health Providers, Community Health Officers employment announcement on on contract basis under National Health Mission (NHM) for providing Comprehensive Primary Health Care Services at “Sub Center level Health & Wellness Centers” (SCHWC) being upgraded under Ayushman Bharat. It is expected to fill 787 vacancies across all the districts in the state of Haryana. This NHM Haryana Application form will be available on the Official Website from 20.03.2022 to 06.04.2022.
NSM Haryana CHO Vacancy can be applied for by BSc Nursing or BAMS Men and Women from Haryana. Candidates Who are interested in Haryana Govt NHM CHO Jobs can apply without fail. Interested Aspirants are requested to Read the NHM Haryana Bharti Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates and link, etc. If you have any doubt regarding the www.nhmharyana.gov.in Recruitment 2022 application form Fill-up the procedure you can ask for the comment below.
NHM Haryana Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of the organization||National Health Mission Haryana|
|Post Name||Mid-Level Health Providers, Community Health Officers|
|Category||Haryana Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||787|
|Notification No.||Advt. No.: 1/2021-22(HWC-CP)/672|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Ending Date||06.04.2022|
NHM Haryana Notification and Application form will be available official Website at nhmharyana.gov.in. The National Health Mission Haryana Bharti Selection Process is based on Written test, Proficiency test, Computer Skill test, and interview. This NHM Haryana comes under the Haryana Govt jobs category. Here you will get all information about Haryana Job Vacancy. Aspirants who are interested in Government Jobs to keep regularly check www.Jobcaam.in to get all information about the latest Govt Jobs 2022 like all State govt jobs, Central govt jobs, Defence Jobs, Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, Apprentice Jobs, Nurse Jobs, and Faculty Jobs, and NHM Haryana Admit card and Results on our page.
NHM Haryana Job Vacancy
|Name of the District||Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for NHM Haryana CHO Jobs
- BAMS or B.Sc. Nursing / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing Degree Holders, who have completed their Six Months MidLevel Health Provider’s Bridge Course Programme on Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (BPCCHN) from IGNOU or any University/Institution assigned by the State*.
- B.Sc. Nursing / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing Graduates, who have completed their Degree with Mid-Level Health
Providers’ (MLHPs) Course integrated in B.Sc. Nursing/Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing curriculum; in compliance with the Circular/Notifications (2019) issued by Indian National Nursing Council (New Delhi)**.
- BAMS or B.Sc. Nursing / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing Degree Holders***.
- Age Limit Should be 18 Years – 42 Years
- monthly performance based incentive upto Rs. 15000/-
How to Apply For NHM Haryana Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can apply Offline mode
- Read the Notification thoroughly
- Find advertisements on the official website.
- Fill in all Particulars without any mistakes
- Attach All Relevant Documents.
- Submit Your application
- GEN Category: Rs.100/-
- Visually impaired or physically challenged candidate, SC, BC-A, BC-B, EWS, ESM, OSP for Rs.50/-
- Payment Mode: online
- Written Test
- Document Verification
|Starting date of Application||20.03.2022|
|Closing Date of Application||06.04.2022|
|CV Dates||02.05.2022 to 17.05.2022|
The Candidates are requested to download the Notification Pdf and Application form at the official website. If this job information is useful, click the employment news page to get more job information and join the telegram to get all updates instantly.
|Notification Pdf and Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Weekly Employment News||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Alert||Click Here|