NEET UG Application form 2022 | neet ug 2022 application form date | Medical degree Admission 2022-2023 | www.neet.nta.nic.in online application 2022 | MBBS and BDS Course and colleges list
NEET UG Application form 2022: Applications are invited for admission to MBBS and BDS Medical degree course 2022-2023 session all over medical Colleges in India from the candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Course Exam (with science subjects) in first appearance. This NEET UG Registration and Application form 2022 will be available on the official website from 06.04.2022 to 07.05.2022.
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare announced the National Entrance Eligibility Test UG admission for 2022 2023 MBBS and BDS Medical Degree Courses. The Eligible candidates from India and Abroad can apply by Online mode only. The Official Website for this NEET UG Medical Admission is www.neet.nta.nic.in. NEET UG Medical Counselling Direct Link is available at the end of the page. If you have any doubt regarding the UG NEET Medical admission 2022 application form fill up procedure you can ask comment Below. If you have any doubt regarding the NEET UG Medical Selection admission 2022 application form fill up procedure you can ask comment Below.
NEET UG application form 2022
|Organization||National Entrance Eligibility Test|
|Admission||2022-23 for the admission of MBBS, BDS Medical Degree Courses|
|Website to apply for TNGASA 2022||www.neet.nta.nic.in|
|Starting Date for Application||06.04.2022|
NEET UG Medical Selection Courses 2022 – 2023
- MBBS and BDS
- 17-25 Years
neet ug 2022 application form date
|Online Submission of Application Form||06 April 2022 to 06 May 2022 (up to 11:50 PM)|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through
Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking/UPI / Paytm
|07 May 2022 (up to 11:50 PM)|
|Date of Examination
||17 July 2022|
Candidates should have passed in all the subjects of the qualifying examination of the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (Academic) conducted by the Tamil Nadu
- (a) Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. (or)
- (b) Physics, Chemistry, Biology with any other subject.
- Code 01: A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e., 12 Standard in 2022 whose result is awaited may apply and take up the said test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS, if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks at the time of first round of Counseling.
- Code 02 : The Higher / Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher / Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- Code 03 : The Intermediate / Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University / Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Bio-technology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject
- Code 04 : The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics ,Chemistry, Biology / Bio-technology & English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Pre-professional/Pre-medical examination shall include practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
- Code 05 : The first year of the three years’ degree course of a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-Technology with English at a level not less than a core course.
- Code 06 : B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Bio-technology and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Code 07 : Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Bio-technology; Which shall include practical test in these subjects) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University / Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English.
How To Apply NEET UG Entrance Exam 2022?
NEET UG Medical Admissions 2022 is a completely online process that includes Registration, Application Filling, Counselling, College Selection, Payments, and Application Download.
- Go to the official website @www.neet.nta.nic.in
- Read the Instructions Thoroughly (available in English)
- Fill the Application Form without any mistakes
- Attach all relevant documents
- Make Payment Online
- Submit Your Application form
|Category||In India (Fee In ₹ )/||Outside India (Fee In ₹ )|
|General||₹ 1600/- (One thousand six Hundred||₹ 8500/- (Eight thousand five Hundred)|
|General-EWS/OBC-NCL(CENTRAL LIST)||₹ 1500/- (One thousand Five Hundred)|
|SC / ST / Person with Disabilities(PwD) /Third Gender||₹ 900/- (Nine Hundred)|
www.neet.nta.nic.in online application 2022
|NEET Official Website|