- 1 NBE Recruitment 2021 | Posts: Sr Assistant, Jr Assistant and Accountant | Total Vacancies: 42 | Last Date: 14 Aug 2021 | National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences | NBE Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021
- 2 Overview of the NBEMS Recruitment 2021
- 3 National Board of Examinations Vacancy 2021
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for NBE Jobs 2021
- 5 How to Apply For NBE Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021?
- 5.1 Application Fees
- 5.2 Selection procedure
- 5.3 NBE Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021 & Exam pattern
- 5.4 Dates to Remember About this Recruitment
- 5.5 NBE Application form
- 5.6 What is the Educational Qualification for NBE Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021?
- 5.7 What is the Age Limit for NBEMS Jobs 2021?
- 5.8 How many vacancies are there in NBE Junior Assistant Jobs?
- 5.9 What is the Last date for NBE Junior Assistant 2021 Notification?
NBE Recruitment 2021 | Posts: Sr Assistant, Jr Assistant and Accountant | Total Vacancies: 42 | Last Date: 14 Aug 2021 | National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences | NBE Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021
NBE Recruitment 2021: National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences inviting application for 42 Sr Assistant, Jr Assistant and Accountant Posts through Online mode. This NBE Recruitment 2021 Application form will available on the official website from 15.07.2021 to 14.08.2021.
Aspirants are requested to use the NBEMS Recruitment 2021 Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates, and Application Form. If you are in doubt about filling out the Online application form regarding NBEMS Recruitment 2021, you can ask through the comment section
Overview of the NBEMS Recruitment 2021
|Name of the organization||National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences|
|Post name||Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant and Accountant|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||42|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Notification No.||No. 21005/RECT/2020|
|Starting date of Application||15.07.2021|
|Date of CBT Exam||
New Delhi – 110029
You can instantly know the Central Govt Jobs 2021 on our www.Jobcaam.in You can also view details such as the educational qualification age for the currently announced NBE Recruitment 2021 employment. Not only that, you can find all the information about Central Govt Jobs, State Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, Defence Department Jobs on our page.
National Board of Examinations Vacancy 2021
|Name of the language||Vacancy details|
Eligibility Criteria for NBE Jobs 2021
Below are the educational qualifications to look for employment as declared by the NBE Jobs 2021
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Senior Assistant||Any degree|
|Junior Accountant||B.Sc, B.Com|
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
- The Age Limit for the posts declared by the NBEMS Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years
How to Apply For NBE Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021?
- Aspirants can apply Online
- Read the Notification Thoroughly before Apply
- Fill the Application form without any mistakes
- Attach All Relevant Documents
- Make payment via Online
- Submit Your Application
- Take a print-out of the application for future reference
- The venue, date and time of the examination/test along with Roll Number will be intimated through E-Admit cards.
- For UR/ OBC Candidates – Rs.1500 + 18% GST
- No Fees for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates
Let’s look at the selection process for the above posts.
- This NBE Recruitment 2021 follows the Computer Based Test and Skill Test Method.
NBE Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021 & Exam pattern
Stage I – Computer Based Test (CBT)
- General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative aptitude & English Comprehension
- Maximum marks – 200
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer in CBT
- For Jr Assistant – 10+2 level paper
- For Sr Assistant and Jr Accountant – Graduate level common paper
Stage II – Computer Knowlege/ Skill Test
- The Stage-II Examination (Computer Knowledge/Skill Test) shall be of 100 marks and the time duration shall be 75 minutes. Candidates shall be provided with a text in English of approximately 500 words which they shall be required to reproduce on the computer in the same format within 15 minutes for adjudging the performance of the candidate on the computer.
Dates to Remember About this Recruitment
Dates to remember about the NBE Jobs 2021
|Starting date of Application||15.07.2021|
|Last date for Submission||14.08.2021|
|Date of CBT Exam||20.09.2021|
NBE Application form
Here are all the links to the NBE Recruitment 2021
|Latest Central Govt Jobs|
|Weekly Employment News|
|Join Telegram Alert|
Stay tuned to our Telegram Group. Find out more about upcoming jobs and admit cards in Central Govt Jobs 2021.