- 1 NBCC Recruitment 2021 | Posts: Management Trainee, Stenographer, and Office Assistant | Total Vacancies: 70 | Last Date: 08.01.2022 | National Buildings Construction Corporation notification @ nbccindia.com
- 2 NBCC (INDIA) Limited Recruitment 2021 Details
- 3 NBCC MT Job Vacancy 2021
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for NBCC Management Trainee, Assistant and Steno
- 5 How to Apply For NBCC MT Recruitment 2021?
NBCC Recruitment 2021 | Posts: Management Trainee, Stenographer, and Office Assistant | Total Vacancies: 70 | Last Date: 08.01.2022 | National Buildings Construction Corporation notification @ nbccindia.com
NBCC Recruitment 2021: National Buildings Construction Corporationinviting application for Management Trainee, Stenographer, and Office Assistant posts through Online mode. NBCC India is going to fill 70 vacancies through this employment. This NBCC India Online Application form will available on the official website from 09.12.2021 to 08.01.2022.
Aspirants are requested to use the NBCC (India) Limited Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates, and Application Form. If you are in doubt about filling out the Online application form regarding National Buildings Construction Corporation Recruitment 2021, you can ask through the comment section
NBCC (INDIA) Limited Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the organization||National Buildings Construction Corporation
|Post name||Management Trainee, Stenographer, Office Assistant, and Other|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||70|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Notification No.||Advt. 17/2021|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Organization address||New Delhi – 110003|
You can instantly know the Central Govt Jobs 2021 on our www.Jobcaam.in You can also view details such as the educational qualification age for the currently announced NBCC Job Vacancy 2021 employment. Not only that, you can find all the information about Any Degree Govt Jobs in Delhi, Central Govt Jobs, State Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Central Govt Jobs, Defence Department Jobs on our page.
NBCC MT Job Vacancy 2021
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Salary|
|Deputy Project Manager||10||Rs. 50000 to Rs. 160000/-|
|Management Trainee||55||Rs. 40000 to Rs. 140000/-|
|Project Manager||01||Rs. 60000 to Rs. 180000/-|
|Sr. Stenographer||01||Rs. 24640/-|
|Office Assistant||03||Rs. 18430/-|
Eligibility Criteria for NBCC Management Trainee, Assistant and Steno
Below are the educational qualifications to look for employment as declared by the NBCC
- Update on 09.12.2021
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
- Check the Official Notification
How to Apply For NBCC MT Recruitment 2021?
- Aspirants can apply Online
- Read the Notification Thoroughly before Apply
- Fill the Application form without any mistakes
- Attach All Relevant Documents.
- Make a Payment Online
- Submit Your Application
- General Candidates need to pay Rs.500/- and SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee
Let’s look at the selection process for the above-announced posts.
- Written Exam/ Interview
Dates to Remember About this Recruitment
|Starting date of Application||09.12.2021|
|Last Date for Submission||08.01.2022|
NBCC Application form
|Weekly Employment News|
|Join Telegram Alert|
Stay tuned to our Telegram Group. Find out more about upcoming jobs and admit cards in Central Govt Jobs 2021.