- 1 Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2021 Visakhapatnam | Post: Trade Apprentice | Total job vacancies: 275 | Last Date: 05.12.2021 | Vizag dockyard Notification at www.indiannavy.nic.in
- 2 Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2021 Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for Naval Dockyard Apprentice 2021
- 4 How to Apply For Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2021?
Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2021 Visakhapatnam: Applications are invited from ITI qualified INDIAN National candidates for Apprenticeship Training in the following designated trades for a period of One Year at the Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam, [DAS (Vzg)] for the Training Year 2022-23 batch. This Naval Dockyard Apprentice application form will be available from 05.11.2021 and 05.12.2021. Candidates who are interested in apprentice jobs can apply for this Naval Dockyard Recruitment.
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam recruitment and notification is available at the www.indiannavy.nic.in. Interested candidates are requested to use the Vizag Naval Dockyard Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, Salary Details. Aspirants who are interested in this Defence Jobs Refer thoroughly before applying. If you have any doubt regarding the www.indiannavy.nic.in recruitment 2021 Visakhapatnam application form fill up procedure you can ask comment Below.
|Name of the organization||Naval Dockyard|
|Category||Indian Navy jobs- Temporary|
|No of vacancies||275|
|Notification No.||Adv. No : DAS (V) / 01 / 21|
|Apply mode||Offline Mode|
Naval Dockyard Apprentice Selection process is a written examination and followed by the Interview. Interested people can apply for this Apprentice job vacancy through Online and Offline by the postal method. Here you will get all information about NAval Dockyard Recruitment. Aspirants you are interested in a Government job vacancies to Keep regularly check www.Jobcaam.in to get all information about the latest govt jobs 2022 like all state govt jobs, central govt jobs, Defence Jobs, Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, and, Faculty Jobs.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|R & A/C Mechanic||19|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||16|
|Sheet Metal Worker||34|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|For All Post||Candidates should have passed the 10th with ITI (From concerned Discipline) standard from a recognized board.|
|General, OBC||01 Apr 2001 to 01 Apr 2008|
|Son / Daughter of Naval Civilian / Defence Employee||* Additional age relaxation of two years
subjected to the approval of IHQ / MoD (Navy)
|SC/ST||01 Apr 1996 to 01 Apr 2008|
- Admissibility of stipend is based on the GoI Gazette Notification No. 561 dated 25 Sep 2019.
- Go to the Official website www.indiannavy.nic.in (Link Given Below)
- Read the Official Advertisement Thoroughly.
- Then Log on to www.apprenticeshipindia.org. Web portal
- Fill in all the particulars without any mistakes.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Submit the Application and Print it.
- Printed application with all relevant documents to Send The Officer-in Charge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam – 530 014, Andhra Pradesh
- There are No Application fees
- Based on the Interview.
|Starting date of application||05.11.2021|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apprenticeship Portal||Click Here|